JNPT Superintendent vacancy
|Total No. of Vacant Position||03 Jobs|
|Essential Educational Qualification||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Age Limit||Maximum 30 years|
|Nature and Period of Job||Temporary basis for thirty six months.|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Selection Process||Written Test and/ or Interview|
|Date of Exam/ Interview||—|
|Last Date to Apply||07/02/2013.|
Recruitment at JNPT for the Vacancy of Superintendent Jobs
Name of Position – Superintendent (PP&D)
No. of Vacancies – 03 Jobs (General -02, SC-01) (PP& D-Civil – 02, (Hydrographic Surveyor – PP& D).
Educational Educational Qualification –
For PP & D- Civil –
(a) Graduation or equivalent in Civil Engineering
Desirable – Two years relevant work experience.
For Hyrographic Surveyour–
Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
Desirable – Two years relevant job experience.
Age Limit – Not more than 30 years as counted on 15/12/2012.
Age Relaxation – Relaxation in upper limit of age for reserved category person will be given as per rules and regulation of Govt.
Salary – Rs. 50,470/- (Fixed) Per Month
Nature and Period of Job – Contractual Basis for 36 months.
Selection Process – Written Test and/ or Interview.
How to Apply – Willing Person with having required qualification and experience may apply in prescribed format. A recent passport size photograph must be affixed on the application and attested copies of all relevant supporting documents in claim of Date of birth, qualification, experience, Caste and PWD (if applicable) etc should be enclosed with application. Name of applied position should be written on the top of envelope containing application.
Properly filled application along with suitable enclosures should be sent to the address of ‘ Senior Manager (P&IR), Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, Navi Mumbai – 400707.
End Date for Submission of Application – 07/02/2013.
Important Facts – 1. If required, Applicants can be shortlisted for interview.
2. Applicants are required to bring copies of all relevant supporting documents and passport size photograph at the time of interview.
3. Person who are already in job are required to produce a NOC at the time of interview.
Note – Candidates are required to follow the below provided link to get complete information of the Recruitment Notification for the jobs of superintendent issued by JNPT–
Official Website of JNPT —
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Physical Laboratory Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant I, Project Assistant II, Semi-Skilled Manpower
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 10th, b tech
- Date of Interview – 30 July 2018 at 09.00 AM
- Location –
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –