Jawaharlal Nehru University
Advertisement No. RC/41/2011
JNU Professor, Associate Professor Recruitment for PWD Nov 2011
Applications are invited in prescribed format from suitable PWD candidates by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) for the recruitment on faculty positions ( Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor) in its various centres. Applicants who have interest for applying for the posts should ensure themselves first that they fulfill the required eligibility criteria of recruitment and they come under the category of PWD. Selection process of candidates for the above posts will be done on the basis of educational qualification, experience, academic record and performance in personal interview. Recruitment regarding more information can seen by reading below given recruitment explanation.
Recruitment Explanation: –
1. Name of Post – Professor
Pay Scale – Rs. 37400 – 67000 having Grade Pay Rs. 10000/- monthly
No. of Posts – It is now not declared
Educational Qualification – Applicants applying for the post of professor should have an eminent scholar with a doctoral degree in respective discipline from any university recognized by UGC / AICTE. They should have also at least ten publications as books or research / policy papers.
Experience – Applicants should have also at least ten years’ experience in post graduate teaching and research in any recognized university or National level institution.
2. Name of Position – Associate Professor
No. of Posts – Not defined
Pay Scale – Selected applicants on the post of Associate Professor will be paid Rs. 37400 – 67000/- having Rs. 9000/- Grade Pay.
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Doctoral degree in concerned / allied / relevant discipline having good academic record from recognized university. OR. A master degree having at least 55% marks in concerned discipline from reputed university.
Experience – Besides educational qualification, Applicants should also possess the experience of 8 years in the field of teaching and research in an any university.
3. Position Name – Assistant Professor
Not of Posts – Not declared
Pay Band – Rs. 15600 – 29100 plus Rs. Advance Grade Pay Rs. 6000/- per month
Educational qualification – Applicants should have good academic record having 55% marks at master level degree in concerned / allied discipline from recognized university of India or foreign. OR Applicants should have M.Phil and Ph.D degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
Note – National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lectures conducted UGC, CSIR should be qualified by candidates.
How to apply: –
1. Applications’ prescribed format for the post of Professor, Associate professor and Assistant professor can be downloaded from below given web link ” Recruitment Details” or from official website of JNU. Application form for Professor and Associate Professor is same and for Assistant Professor is different. Both format are given, use appropriate format.
2. Downloaded application form should be furnished in well manner by required information about candidates and a recent passport size photograph should be affixed at prescribed space in application form.
3. Applications duly field in prescribed format accompanied with resume of applicants and photocopies of certificate of Educational qualification, experience, etc should be sent to Vice Chancellor JNU, New Delhi 110067 so to reach on or before last date of submission of application i.e. 5th December 2011.
4. Incomplete applications will be rejected and if documents sent with applications form is fake then applicants will be terminated from the service.
Last date for submission of application form is 5th December 2011
Applicants can know more details about recruitment and download application form using web link ” Recruitment Details”
Official website of JNU – http://www.jnu.ac.in/index.asp