- JNU Recruitment 2018
- Post – Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor,
- Total no. of Vacancy – 83 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400/- to Rs.67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 10,000
- Eligibility – post graduate, ph d
- Last Date – 08 May, 2018
- Location – delhi
JNU has released an employment notification regarding Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, for well qualified candidates holding the required eligibility criteria on its website drive.google.com for post graduate, ph d. Candidates who are willing to get employed in JNU can chose to submit the application after checking that they match the eligibility criteria or not. The place of the job will be delhi. Candidates should submit his application complete in all respect on or before the end date which is 08-05-2018. For specific details like age limit, pay scale,eligibility criteria read the detailed information below.
|Post Name||No. of Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Professor||27 Posts||max JNU Rules years||Rs. 37,400/- to Rs.67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 10,000||PH.D & 10 years of teaching experience|
|Associate Professor||52 Posts||max JNU Rules years||Rs. 37,400/-to Rs.67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000||Ph.D with 55% marks. Min 8 years of teaching experience|
|Assistant Professor||4 Posts||max JNU Rules years||Rs. 15,600/- to Rs.39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,000||Post Graduation with NET/SLET/SET qualification with 55% marks|
Mode of selection : – Mode of selection of the candidates will be Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee :- The Examination fee for this Vacancy is Rs. 230.The Fee for SC/ST/PWD is Rs. No Fee.
- Application Mode :- online
How to Apply :-Applicants who want to apply for this notification should note that they can apply through online mode via internet through the notified link https://www.jnu.ac.in/career. Once you open the link fill the complete application form online reading it carefully by providing all the educational and experience details if asked and press the submit button of the online Application form before the end date that is 08-05-2018.
- Cut off Date – 08-05-2018
- Detailed Advertisement here – Click here for JNU Advertisement
- Apply Online link here – Click here for JNU Apply Online
Official Website : – www.drive.google.com
More Govt Jobs given below
- UPBEB, Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Syllabus
- UKPSC, Uttarakhand ARO recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 987 Posts
- TRBT, Tripura Graduate Teacher (STGT) (for classes IX-X) recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 3611 Posts
- KPSC, Karnataka Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 368 Posts
- SPSC, Sikkim Specialists recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 61 Posts