Jobs at JNU for Stenographer and Other Vacancy
A recruitment notification has been issued by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) for filling up the vacancy of Deputy Registrar, Section Officer, Senior Assistant, Personal Assistant and Stenographer. In this concern, Duly filled applications are being invited from eager and dynamic candidates. So, Applicants may send their duly filled applications on the address of JNU on or before 30 days after the date of publication of this advertisement. More details can be seen below.
Job Details of Senior Assistant and Other Vacancy in JNU
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Qualification – Salary: –
- Deputy Registrar – 02 (UR-01, OBC-01) – Post Graduate Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks with Nine years experience – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 7600/- per month – 45 years.
- Section Officer – 02 (OBC-01, ST-01) – Bachelor Degree in any discipline with at least five years experience – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- per month – 40 years.
- Senior Assistant – 05 (UR-03, OBC-02) – Bachelor Degree with five years experience in Administration or Accounts or Secretarial – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month – 35 years.
- Personal Assistant – 04 (UR-03, ST-01) – 10+2 with speed of 120 words per minute in Shorthand with two years experience as Stenographer – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month – 35 years.
- Stenographer – 02 (ST-01, PH-01) – 10+2 with speed of 80 words per minute in Shorthand – Rs. 5200-20200/- with grade pay Rs. 2400/- per month – 35 years.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 500/- For Group A Posts and Rs. 300/- for others as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘Finance Officer, JNU, Payable at New Delhi’.
How to Apply: – Click on the Apply Online button and after opening the online application web page applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application. After submission of this application applicants take a print out copy of online application and send it on the address which is ‘To, The Deputy Registrar (Admn.), Room No. 304, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi – 110067’ along with attested copies of all suitable documents, One passport size color photograph and original Demand Draft.
Dead line for this application is 30 days after the publication of this advertisement.
Viewing more details about the recruitment of Deputy Registrar and Other jobs in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is