KARNATAKA ANTIBIOTICS & PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED (KAPL)
Advertisement No. 27-4-2011 (times of India)
1). General Manager – Works: (1)
Age: – Not More Than 55 years
(The candidate who has experienced in TGA, USFDA, MHRA, MCC, etc. of 20 Yrs will be preferred by KAPL ).
2. General manager- Agrovet & international marketing: –
Age: not more than 55 Yrs.
(The candidate who is working in the field of animal health, agro products, and implementing marketing strategies. can also apply for this recruitment)
3. Deputy General Manager Finance (1)
Age: Not More than 50 years
Educational qualification: B.Com
Experience: – 20 yrs experience in pharmaceutical industry.
4. Deputy General manager-materials: (1)
Age: Not more than 50 yrs.
(The candidate who has knowledge about material Functions including stores, KAPL will give him presence)
Education Qualification: – Graduate in material Management from any Recognized University.
Experience: – 20 Yrs experience in pharmaceutical industry.
5. Regional Sales manager-institutional Sales (3,One is reserved for OBC)
Age: Not more than 35 Years
(KAPL look at first those candidate for this recruitment who complete graduate with Science/pharmacy)
Experience: – 10 Yrs experience in institutional sales, knowledge about Medical profession and achieving targeted sales and collection.
6. Area manager institutional Sales (3,One is reserved for OBC)
Age: – Not more than 30 yrs.
Qualification: – Graduate with Science/ Pharmacy.
Experience: 5 yrs in Institutional sales as front line Business Manager.5 yrs experience in second line manager.
7. Asst. manager-Commercial (1.only for SC)
Age: Not more than 35 Yrs
Qualification: B.Sc B.Pharmacy from any recognized university
Experience: 10 Yrs in Medium scale Pharmaceutical Company The candidate who have knowledge in marketing division will be preferred by KAPL. Applicant should have knowledge about computer.
For more Details candidate can see here: http://www.kaplindia.com/asp/0100text.asp?pageId=41&headId=41
Click here for downloading application format
Office website: www.kaplindia.com
About KAPL: –
KARNATAKA ANTIBIOTICS & PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED (KAPL) is situated in Bangalore. it is affiliated under the central govt. It established in 1984. this company works in the field of manufacturing and marketing. it Registered with an ISO Accreditation from KPMG, Netherlands. The factory has its own 10 acres land in Bangalore.
Dr. rajkumar road,
1st block, Rajajinagar,
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Highways Authority of India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Advisor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 13 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000 – 60000
- Eligibility – b com, ca
- Last Date – 25 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
Oil India Limited, Assam Chartered Accountant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 2 Posts
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chartered Accountant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 55000
- Eligibility – ca
- Date of Interview – 20 July 2018 at 08.00 AM
- Location – Assam
HAL, Uttar Pradesh Part-time General Duty Medical Officers recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 73 Posts
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part-time General Duty Medical Officers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary –
MPPGCL, Madhya Pradesh Graduate Apprentice recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 122 Posts
- M.P. Power Generating Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 4,984
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date – 31 Jul,
- Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Engineer, Supervisor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 74 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,580
- Eligibility – b tech, diploma
- Last Date – 21 Jul, 2018
- Location – Karnataka