Kashmir University Various Vacancy
|Number of Vacant Posts||34|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
|Possible Date OF Interview||Not mentioned|
Recruitment in Kashmir University for Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancies:-
Kashmir University has issued an advertisement for recruitment on the various posts of Teaching and Non-teaching like Deputy Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Associate Professor, Research Associate, Professor, Assistant Professor and Placement Officer in different departments / centres / campuses of the University. In this regard, the University has invited applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates. So, willing candidates having relevant eligibility criteria and satisfied with the terms and conditions of the recruitment may submit their applications to the University up to 15/06/2012. Candidates will get rest of the details related to educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure etc. in written below lines.
Kashmir University Recruitment Details for Various Jobs:-
Name of the Posts with Number of vacancies and Pay Scale:
1. Deputy Librarian – 04 – Rs. 15600-39100/- with AGP Rs. 8000/-
2. Assistant Librarian – 03 – Rs. 15600-39100/- and Rs. 6000/- AGP
3. Professor – 09 – Rs. 37400-67000/- with AGP Rs. 10000/-
4. Associate Professor -13 – Rs. 37400-67000/- and AGP Rs. 9000/-
5. Assistant Professor – 14 – Rs. 15600-39100/- with AGP Rs. 6000/-
6. Research Associate – 01 – Rs. 15600-39100/- plus AGP Rs. 5400/-
7. Placement Officer – 01 – Rs. 15600-39100/- with AGP Rs. 5400/-
Candidates are suggested for knowing details of educational qualification and age limit, read the recruitment pdf.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- that should be paid in the shape of Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Registrar, University of Kashmir, Srinagar – 190006 payable at J&K Bank Ltd. University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar (Kashmir).
How to apply: Interested candidates are needed to submit their neatly and completely filled in applications in the given format along with applicable DD to the recruitment section on or before 15th June 2012.
Some notable points:
i) The appointment shall be governed by the rules and regulation of the university.
ii) Those candidates fulfill all eligibility criteria as on the last date of submission of applications in the university are eligible for the posts.
iii) Interview call letters shall be sent by registered / speed post.
To get more information related to the recruitment such as educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure etc. click on the link provided below:
Official website of the University – http://www.kashmiruniversity.net
More Govt Jobs given below
- MPKV Recruiment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- India Coffee Board Recruiment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- KPSC, Karnataka Second Division Assistant (SDA) recruitment Apply Online February 2018 – 884 Posts
- AIIMS Jodhpur, Rajasthan Stenographer Group-C recruitment Apply Online February 2018 – 151 Posts
- India Seeds, Trainee recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 190 Posts