Kashmir University Lecturer Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||Not mentioned|
|Educational qualification||Master Degree|
|Age Limit||Not mentioned|
|Nature of Job||Temporary|
|Last Date of Apply||30.06.2012|
Recruitment in Kashmir University for Lecturer Vacancy:-
Kashmir University is situated on the bank of famous ‘Nageen Lake’. The unique combination of lake and mountain scenery and the impressive calm provide a highly congenial atmosphere that helps in creating better mood for teaching and learning.
The University has advertised for contractual recruitment for Lecturer for the Directorate of Distance Education, Session – 2012. In this regard, applications in the prescribed format that may be downloaded from website of the University have been invited from eligible candidates till 30th June 2012. Detailed information like essential educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, emoluments etc. of the recruitment are given in following lines.
Kashmir University Recruitment Details for Lecturer Jobs:-
Name of the vacancy: Lecturer
Essential Qualifications: Candidates should be Post Graduate in concerned subject with minimum 55% marks.
- Ph.D or NET or SLET qualified candidates will get 18000/- per month of emoluments.
- M.Phill. holder candidates will get 16000/- per month.
- Rs. 15000/- per month will be given to Master Degree holder candidates after appointment.
Official website of the University: http://www.kashmiruniversity.net/
More Govt Jobs given below
- PGIMER Chandigarh, Chandigarh Junior Technician (Lab) recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 97 Posts
- UPBEB, Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Syllabus
- UKPSC, Uttarakhand ARO recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 987 Posts
- TRBT, Tripura Graduate Teacher (STGT) (for classes IX-X) recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 3611 Posts
- KPSC, Karnataka Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 368 Posts