Karunya University resides in the lap of the western ghats towardsCoimbatore. The cool and the breezy weather, the peace and the tranquile atmosphere of the campus provides an ideal place for spiritual and intellectual development. This university as usual is conducting an allIndialevel entrance examination called Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE) this year 2012 for admitting potential and deserving candidates in various disciplines under B.Tech courses.
KEE 2012 Applying Process
- The application form is available both online and offline.
- The candidates who have pursued or are pursuing 10+2 or equivalent from foreign are not eligible for test.
- The demand draft for Rs 750 must be issued in favor of “THE REGISTRAR,KARUNYAUNIVERSITY” payable atCoimbatore.
- The candidate should not have achieved the age of 21 years as on 21st july 2012.
- The online application form must be filled carefully without any mistake and with utmost care.
- On successful submission of the application form a unique application number will be generated which must be noted down for future reference.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid hall ticket
- The on-line filled forms must be printed and sent to THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE KARUNYA UNIVERSITY COIMBATORE TAMIL NADU INDIA-641114.
KEE 2012 Important Dates
- Application Forms issuing: 1 Nov 2011
- End of issuing application & prospectus: 4 April 2012
- Last date for submission of filled-in OMR sheet: 5 April 2012
- Date of entrance examination: 28 April 2012, Saturday (10am-12.30pm)
- Declaration of results on the official; website: 5 May 2012
- Counselling of seats: 16-18 May 2012
- Civil engineering
- Computer science and engineering
- Electronics engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics & Media Technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Food processing and engineering
ADDRESS – Karunya Institute of Technology & Sciences
- The Admission Officer, Karunya University
Karunya Nagar, Coimbatore-64114
- PHONE: +422-236336/2614334/2614440/2614441
Toll Free: 1800 4254300
- E.MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org