Recruitment in Kendriya Vidyalay Katihar for Teacher Vacancies:-
Kendriya Vidyalaya Katihar has released a notification for recruitment on the posts of Post Graduate Teacher, Computer Instructor, Primary Teacher, Instructor, Drawing Coach, Doctor, Vocational Skill Teacher and Nurse. In regard of the recruitment, KV Katihar is going to conduct walk in interview on 17th and 18 th March 2012. Candidates who are interested and eligible for the recruitment may attend the interview along with original and attested copies of educational and training certificates and bio-data. Details related to educational qualification, how to apply, date and place of interview, pay scale etc of the recruitment for Teacher jobs are mentioned in below paragraphs.
KV Katihar recruitment details for following vacancies:-
1. Post Name: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Name of the department: Sociology, Psychology and Computer Science.
Number of vacant posts: 02 in which 01 for Sociology and Psychology and 01 for Computer Science.
For Sociology and Psychology: Candidates should be passed Mater Degree in relevant subject with 50% marks and having B.Ed Degree.
For Computer Science: Candidates should have completed BE / B.Tech. in Computer Science or BE / B.Tech in any stream with PGD in Computer or PG Diploma in Computer with Post Graduation Degree in any subject or DOEACC – A level or MCA with teaching skills of both subjects Hindi and English.
2. Name of the post: Computer Instructor
Number of posts: 01
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or BCA or PGDCA or its equivalent degree or diploma with teaching skills of Hindi and English are essential qualification for the post.
3. Job name: Primary Teacher
Number of vacancy: 02
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Intermediate qualification with minimum 50% marks and JBT / D.Ed. / B.Ed. / its equivalent with teaching skills of Hindi and English.
4. Post Name: Instructor (Spoken English)
Vacant post: 01
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be completed either Diploma in Communicative English or Master Degree in English with at least 50% marks with having skills in spoken English.
5. Name of the post: Coach (Games and Sports)
Number of vacancies: 01
Educational Qualification: B.P.Ed in relevant field / having certificate of NIS Coaching / Represent the District or State or National level team.
6. Name of the job: Vocational Skill Teacher ( Music and Dance)
No. of posts: 01
Educational Qualification: Degree or Diploma in Indian Classical and Folk Dance.
7. Job name: Drawing / Art Coach
Number of vacant posts: 02
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be completed Diploma / Degree in Fine Arts.
8. Name of the post: Doctor
Number of posts: 01
Qualification: Having MBBS Degree and registered in MCI.
Salary: Rs. 1000/- per day.
9. Post name: Nurse
No. of vacant posts: 01
Qualifications: Diploma in Nursing.
Emolument: Rs. 750/- per day
How to apply: Candidates are need to attend the interview on appropriate date and place along with their bio-data and original and attested copies of relevant documents.
Interview related details are as follow:
Date and Time of Interview: 17 and 18 March 2012 at 10:00 am.
Venue of Interview: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Katihar, Pin-854105 (Bihar)
To get more information about educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure etc. related to the recruitment log on the link given below:
Official website of KV Katihar :-
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Scientist B, Project Technician-III (Field), Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 45990
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, mbbs, diploma
- Date of Walk-in Interview –
- Post – Junior Research Fellow, Lab Asst/ Lab Attendant, Office Assistant, Research Associate III, Research Associate I
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Salary – Rs. As per DST/DBT norms
- Eligibility – post graduate, 12th, ph d
- Date of Interview –
- Post – Field Investigator, Research Co-Coordinator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10,000 – 15,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b sc
- Date & Time Of Walk-in – 20 August 2018 At 11.00 AM
- Location –
- Post – Counsellors, Supervisors, Attenders, Medical Officer, Junior Assistant, Data Entry Operator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 30 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25,000
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b com, 10th, mbbs
- Date of Interview –
- Post – Junior Artisan, Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 12 Posts
- Salary –