Kerala High Court Personal Assistant Vacancy
|Eligibility||Graduation and Knowledge of Typing and Shorthand|
|Age||Born between 02/01/74 to 01/01/1994|
|Number of Vacant Posts||04|
|Selection Process||Skill Test and Interview|
|Job Location||Kerala High Court|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Recruitment in Kerala High Court for the Post of Personal Assistant (PA) Vacancy
Kerala High Court is situated in Ernakulam. It was established on 01st of November, 1956. Presently it has released a recruitment notification for the post of Personal Assistant (PA). In this regard, Applications are being invited by Kerala High Court from deserving Candidates. Interested Candidates may send their Application in prescribed format on or before 6th of June, 2012. Detailed Recruitment information about no. of Vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, How to Apply, Last Date etc can be known after reading following paragraphs carefully —
Kerala High Court Personal Assistant Vacancy Details
Advertisement No. A6-70297/2011/REC1,8/2012
Name of Post – Personal Assistant to Judge Grade-II
No. of Vacancies – Total-04 Posts (SC-02, Muslims- 01, Viswakarma-01)
Age Limit – Born between 2nd of January, 1972 and 01st of January, 1994. Rest of other Candidate’s between 02nd of January, 1972 and 01st of January, 1994.
Educational Qualification – Graduation in any faculty from recognized University of Kerala. Candidate should also have completed higher KGTE in shorthand and typing in English or equivalent.
Desirable – Candidates who have completed at least certificate course in MS Word or equivalent will be preferred.
Pay Scale – Rs. 14,620-25,280/- Per Month.
Selection Process – Selection process comprises of Skill Test of Short hand and Typing followed by Interview.
Application Fee- An amount of Rs. 200/- should be enclosed with application in form of Bank Demand Draft in favour of ‘Registrar General, High Court of Kerala’, Payable at Ernakulam. Candidates are advised to write their Name and address on backside of DD receipt. SC and Unemployed PH Candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
How to Apply- Wishing Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility condition for the post of Personal Assistant and want to apply the same should send their Application in prescribed format. A latest passport size photograph with signature across it should be affixed on the application. Self attested copies of certificates in regard of Educational qualification etc with the application. Name of Post must be written on the envelope containing Application. Application filled in all respect along with all documents and DD of required amount should be sent to below written address.
Address for Submission of Application – The Registrar General, High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam, Kochi- 682031.
Last Date for Submission of Application – 06th of May, 2012.
Important Facts – Date of Examination will be informed to Candidates through Sms on their mobile no.It will also published on Official Website.
2. Only Marks sheet of Educational Qualification will not accepted as a proof of qualification
Detailed Recruitment information can be read through the following web link –
Prescribed format of Application can be collected through this web link —
Official Website of Kerala High Court — http://highcourtofkerala.nic.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –
- National Research Centre on Camel Recruitment 2018
- Post – Supervisor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 11500
- Eligibility – 12th
- Date of Interview – 28 July 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Location – Rajasthan
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd. Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –