Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE) Exam:
For Study of Engineering and Technology there are a number of Institutions in India. Among these KIITEE is an Institution of fame Its full form is Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination. It is conducted yearly. The Institute is certified by Government of India for providing the technical knowledge to students. This institute is one of the best institutes in India for engineering and technical education.
The university offers B.Tech & M. tech programs and also doctoral & post doctoral degree. The institute offers the Degree Courses mentioned below:
Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science& Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Engineering
KIITEE Eligibility Conditions
KIITEE Qualification Criteria
B.Tech. (4years)/B.Tech & M.Tech-Dual Degree (5years)
- Candidates should have qualified degree of class 12th or the appearing student is eligible for Bachelor of Technology (4 years) and B.Tech. M.Tech-Dual Degree (5 years).
- Candidate should have passed 12th securing minimum 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th class.
- B.Tech & M.Tech (Dual Degree course) Biotechnology, Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology taken together.
For B.Tech.-LE (3 years):
- The applicant must have cleared 3 (three) years diploma course in Engineering securing at least 60% marks in aggregate from State Council of Technical Education of any state or equivalent.
- Candidates having Diploma in any discipline are also eligible for KIITEE.
KIITEE Exam Pattern:
- There are two parts of this examination.
- In 1st part Physics and Chemistry as subjects.
- In Second Part there is Mathematics.
- In KIITEE for every question there will be 4 choices, and the candidate will have to select the correct one.
- In each part 40 questions are asked, thus total number of questions 120.
- The total Time allotted for solving these 120 questions will be 4 hours. For each parts candidates will have 2 hours .
- There will be Negative marking in KITEE.
- 3 marks will be given for each right answer and for each wrong answer 1 mark will be reduced.
Preparation Tips for cracking KIITEE:
- The most important thing for cracking any exam is to prepare a routine which must be strictly followed by the candidate every day.
- The syllabus of KIITEE must be known to the candidate in details so that any chapter should not be left out.
- Each and every subject should be prepared properly, as each section will be having cut off marks.
- Sample papers, test papers, and various other books must be solved to crack the exam.
- The applicants must keep in mind that there are negative marking in all these examination so they must not do any guess works in the examination hall.
- Examinees must know time management, which will help them in the examination.
- While writing the exam the examinees must follow the question paper properly , so that they must not miss any important points.
KIIT entrance examination for the academic year 2012 will be in the last week of April 2012.
More Govt Jobs given below
Teacher Eligibility Test of Kerala (K-TET) Notification
Competitive Examination, to adjudge eligibility of aspirant of Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher & High Schools Teacher, is due in Kerala state. As you know well, after implementation of RTE Act 2009 any state of India is abided by common rule, while making appointment on teaching positions. All states have to organize separate Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), whenever teaching faculty required. Move to conduct TET was taken to improve teaching standard at primary level.
Application Stutus of MTS in ESIC Delhi 2012
As we know, ESIC New Delhi had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Pay Band Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.Rs.2400 and Rs.1800 respectively. The total vacancies for both the posts were 204, Out of which 137 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and 67 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Well,
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2012 Exam Schedule
Jharkhand Public service Commission (JPSC) has just announced the Exam Schedule for the Mains Exam of 4th Combined Civil Services. Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test (PT) and obviously applied for this Examination and eligible to appear in this mains written exam can know the Exam schedule through the weblink given below –
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Schedule
This main written examination will be started from 25/05/2012 and it will end on 15/06/2012.
HPSSSB Clerk Exam 2012
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) has just released a notification to find out roll number and Exam centre for the written examination of Clerk 2012. Candidates who have applied for this post and waiting for knowing examination schedule, roll number and centre of exam etc may know it after clicking the web link provided for this purpose like this —
HPSSSB Roll number and Centre of exam for the post of Clerk
Interested Candidates who have applied for this post and wanting to know the schedule,
HP State Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test Notification
An announcement about HPCPMET 2012 has been made by HP University. As you know well that HPCPMET is common entrance test, which is organiesed every year for choosing eligible candidates for taking Admission in MBBS & BDS courses in Govt. Colleges and Private colleges of HP State. This year HPCPMET will be organised on 25th May 2012. Regrading HPCPMET 2012, applications are invited from Those who are between 17 to 25 years of age and completed 12th with PCB.