Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE) Exam:
For Study of Engineering and Technology there are a number of Institutions in India. Among these KIITEE is an Institution of fame Its full form is Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination. It is conducted yearly. The Institute is certified by Government of India for providing the technical knowledge to students. This institute is one of the best institutes in India for engineering and technical education.
The university offers B.Tech & M. tech programs and also doctoral & post doctoral degree. The institute offers the Degree Courses mentioned below:
Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science& Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Engineering
KIITEE Eligibility Conditions
KIITEE Qualification Criteria
B.Tech. (4years)/B.Tech & M.Tech-Dual Degree (5years)
- Candidates should have qualified degree of class 12th or the appearing student is eligible for Bachelor of Technology (4 years) and B.Tech. M.Tech-Dual Degree (5 years).
- Candidate should have passed 12th securing minimum 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th class.
- B.Tech & M.Tech (Dual Degree course) Biotechnology, Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology taken together.
For B.Tech.-LE (3 years):
- The applicant must have cleared 3 (three) years diploma course in Engineering securing at least 60% marks in aggregate from State Council of Technical Education of any state or equivalent.
- Candidates having Diploma in any discipline are also eligible for KIITEE.
KIITEE Exam Pattern:
- There are two parts of this examination.
- In 1st part Physics and Chemistry as subjects.
- In Second Part there is Mathematics.
- In KIITEE for every question there will be 4 choices, and the candidate will have to select the correct one.
- In each part 40 questions are asked, thus total number of questions 120.
- The total Time allotted for solving these 120 questions will be 4 hours. For each parts candidates will have 2 hours .
- There will be Negative marking in KITEE.
- 3 marks will be given for each right answer and for each wrong answer 1 mark will be reduced.
Preparation Tips for cracking KIITEE:
- The most important thing for cracking any exam is to prepare a routine which must be strictly followed by the candidate every day.
- The syllabus of KIITEE must be known to the candidate in details so that any chapter should not be left out.
- Each and every subject should be prepared properly, as each section will be having cut off marks.
- Sample papers, test papers, and various other books must be solved to crack the exam.
- The applicants must keep in mind that there are negative marking in all these examination so they must not do any guess works in the examination hall.
- Examinees must know time management, which will help them in the examination.
- While writing the exam the examinees must follow the question paper properly , so that they must not miss any important points.
KIIT entrance examination for the academic year 2012 will be in the last week of April 2012.