KUK Non Teaching Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||18 seat|
|Age Limit||18 to 50 years|
|Date of Interview||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date of Application||10/09/2012.|
Recruitment at KUK for the Job of Director, Principal, Controller of Examination, Librarian, Deputy Librarian, Land Scape Officer, Medical Officer, Assistant Director (Sports), Assistant Registrar, and Homeopathic Doctor Vacancy
Kurukshetra University has issued an advertisement to recruit some qualified personnel on the designation of Director, Principal, Controller of Examination, Librarian, Deputy Librarian, Land Scape Officer, Medical Officer, Assistant Director (Sports), Assistant Registrar, and Homeopathic Doctor. So, Applications are being invited from desired and deserving aspirant for filling up these vacancies. wishing person may send their application in prescribed format up to 10th of September, 2012. other remaining recruitment details are given below —
Kurukshetra University Non Teaching Vacancy Details
Sl. No., Name of Position, No. of Vacancies,
1. Director , 04 seat (Distance Education -01, Institute of Law – 1, Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences -1, University Institute of Engineering and Technology-1)
2. Principal, 01 Seat for University College
3. Controller of Examinations, 01 Seat
4. Librarian, 01 seat
5. Deputy Librarian – 02 seat
6. Land Scape Officer – 01
7. Medical Officer -3 seat (SC-1, Female -1)
8. Assistant Director (Sports) – 02 seat (Male -1, Female -1)
9. Assistant Registrar – 02 seat
10. Homeopathic Doctor – 01 (on Temporary basis)
Educational Qualification and Experience — To Know this go through the detailed recruitment notification available through the web link placed on this web page.
Age Limit – Applicant should be between 18 to 50 years of Age.
Pay Scale – For Serial No. 01 to 4 –Rs. 37,400-67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/- Per Month.
For Serial No. 05 — Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 8,000/- Per Month.
For Serial No. 6 & 7 – Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- Per Month.
For Serial No. 08 – Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,000/- Per Month.
For Serial No. 9 – Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- Per Month.
For Serial No. 10 – Rs. 15,000/- (Fixed) Per Month.
Selection Process – Mode of appointment will be Interview
Application Fee and Obtaining Application form – Desired aspirant may obtain application form after cash payment of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 125/- for SC/ ST/BC Category of Haryana State) from the counter of Manager, Printing and Publications, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra. Application form can be also obtained by post after sending DD of Rs. 550/- (Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/ BC category of Haryana State) drawn which should be drawn in favour of Registrar, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshera. Applicant can also download the prescribed format from official website of Kurukshetra University.
How to Apply – Interested and Competent person their Application in prescribed format. Twelve extra photocopies of Application is also required to attached with original copy of application. A recent passport size photograph must be pasted on the application. Attested photocopies of all relevant supporting documents must be enclosed with application. Name of applied position must be written on the envelope containing application.Application filled in all respect along with all required enclosures must be sent to below written address.
Address for Submission of Application – Deputy Registrar (Estt.T), Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra – 136119.
Last Date of Submission of Application – 10th of September, 2012.
Important Facts – 1. Servicemen Applicants are required to send their application through proper channel.
2. Separate Application should be sent for each post.
To Know recruitment details of the Job of Non teaching position of KUK, click on the following web link —
KUK Non Teaching Vacancy Details
Further updates are available at Official Website of KUK — http://www.kuk.ac.in
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Junior Technician
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 5910 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900
- Eligibility – 12th, iti
- Last Date – 15 Nov, 2018
- Job Location –
- Post – Painter, Yard Assistant, Office Assistant (Fixed Term Employment for 03 years), Office Assistant, Commercial Assistant (Fixed Term Employment for 03 years), Management Trainee (HR)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14,600 to 48,500
- Eligibility – graduate, 10th
- Last Date –
- Post – Junior Auditor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25649
- Eligibility – graduate, b com
- Last Date –
NDDB, Gujarat Trainee recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – » Read more about: NDDB, Gujarat Trainee recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – Posts »
- Post – Section Officer (Horticulture)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800
- Eligibility – bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 20 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – delhi