KV Palakkad Recruitment for PGT, Nurse, TGT, Computer Instructor, Vacancies Walk in
A Walk in Interview will be conducted by Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV), Palakkad for filling up the vacant posts of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Primary Teacher and Doctors and Nurse on part time contractual basis. Hence, those applicants who are meeting with eligibility criteria given further may appear in the Walk in Interview on schedule date and time. Recruitment details can be seen below.
Job Details of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Primary Teacher and Doctors and Nurse in KV Palakkad
01. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Discipline: – Physics, Maths, Commerce, Geography, Computer Science (For XI and XII) and Computer Instructors (for Class I To X).
Educational Qualification: –
- For Physics, Maths, Commerce, Geography Teachers: – Master Degree.
- For Computer Science Teachers: – BE or B.Tech in Computer Science or IT discipline or MCA or M.Sc Degree.
Salary: – Rs. 220/- per period.
Date of Walk in Interview: – Interview will be held on 21st March 2012.
02. Trained Graduate Teacher
Discipline: – Biology, Maths, Sanskrit, English, Hindi, Vocational Instructors in Volley Ball, Football, Art, Craft and Dance.
Academic Qualification: –
- For Biology, Maths, Sanskrit, English and Hindi Teachers: – Bachelor Degree in related discipline and B.Ed..
- For Vocational Instructors in Craft, Dance, Art, Football and Volleyball: – Command in related field.
Salary: – Rs. 210/- per period.
Date of Walk in Interview: – 22nd March 2012.
03. Primary Teachers
Discipline: – Spoken English and Malayalam
- For Primary Teachers: – Intermediate with 50% marks and JBT/TTC.
- For Spoken English Teachers: – Master Degree in English Language.
- For Malayalam Teachers: – Bachelor Degree and B.Ed in Malayalam Language.
Salary: – Rs. 170/- per period for Primary Teachers and Rs. 150/- per period for Spoken English Teachers and Malayalam Teachers.
Date of Walk in: – 23rd March 2012.
04. Doctors and Nurses
Educational Qualification: –
- For Doctors: -MBBS Degree and registered with Medical Council of India (MCI).
- For Nurse: – B.Sc Nursing or General Nursing.
- For Doctors: – Rs. 1000/- per day for two hours.
- For Nurse: – Rs. 750/- per day.
Date of Walk in: – 26th March 2012.
How to appear in Walk in Interview: – Willing candidates who are meeting with shown eligibility may appear in the interview at Schedule date and time. At the time of Interview applicants must come with all original certificate and a set of attested xerox copy.
Interview Venue: – Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1, Hemambika Nagar
For more details please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Palakkad is
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health Recruitment 2018
- Post – Research Assistant, Sr Investigator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 9 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 31,000
- Eligibility – graduate
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 20 July 2018 at 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Location –
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
CBRI Roorkee, Uttarakhand Project Assistant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Central Building Research Institute Roorkee Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28000
- Eligibility – m tech
- Date of Interview – 18 & 19 July 2018 at 08:00 AM to 09:30 AM
- Location –
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities Recruitment 2018
- Post – Office Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Administrative Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000
- Eligibility – graduate, 12th
- Last Date – 01 Aug, 2018
- Location – Mizoram