KARUR VYSYA BANK (KVB)
Karur Vysya Bank (KVB), one of the leading private sector banks invites online applications from eligible candidates for post of Probationary Officer. In this regard KVB set its own eligibility criteria for selecting the able candidates. Details related to post and their relevant qualifications are given below.
|Name of post||Academic Qualification|
|Probationary Officer||Post Graduate / B.E. /B.Tech with minimum 55% marks form any recognized university/institutions.|
|Technical Qualification: – Knowledge of computer handling in case of candidates belongs to Non Computer Science stream.|
Limitation of Age: – Not more than 30 yrs on 31st January 2011.
Examination Fee: – Demand Draft of Rs. 400/- , in the condition of SC/ST candidates the fee would be Rs.200/- Demand Draft will be drawn in favor of The Karur Vysya Bank Limited, payable at Chennai.
Methodology of Selection: – Selection will be made on the written examination followed by Personal interview. The examination will be held on the various located center which Bank denotes.
Note: – Reservation and relaxation is available for the candidates of reserved category.
How to apply: – Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online for the post. The last date of applying online is 02nd March 2011.
More Instructions: –
1) Eligible candidates should appear in the examination at their own expenses.
2) Candidates selected will be on Probation for 1 year.
3) Candidates selected are liable to be placed in any where in India.
4) If any information furnished by the candidates is found wrong their candidature will be cancelled at any stage.
Candidate may view full advertisement on the link after Clicking Here.
It is suggested to candidate please visit the site official of Bank for more updates. The site of bank is showing below:-
More Govt Jobs given below
- Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2018
- Post – Manager, AGM, DGM, Chief Manager
- Total no. of Vacancy – 24 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, llb
- Last Date – 09 Aug, 2018
- Location –
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
- Post – AVP – (Freight Services & Shipping), AVP – (Oil / Petroleum / Natural Gas), AVP – (Smart Cities & Urban Development), AVP – (In-Land Waterways), AVP – (Airlines / Aviation), AVP – (Project Manager GeM/ e-NAM)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15- 20 lakh per Annum
- Eligibility –
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Post Doctoral Research Fellow
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1,00,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 30 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Dealer (Stock Broking), Secretarial Officer –Trainee
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 2.00 – 3.00 lakh p.a
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 30 Jul, 2018
- Location – chennai
Dena Bank, Gujarat Financial Literacy Centre Counselor recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1 Posts
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2018
- Post – Financial Literacy Centre Counselor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 16 Jul, 2018
- Location – Gujarat