KVGB Officer Scale I and Office Assistant / Clerk Recruitment
|Total Number of Vacancies: –||60|
|Essential Educational Qualifications: –||Bachelor Degree with IBPS RRB Score Card|
|Age Limit: –||Between 18 years and 28 years|
|Job Nature: –||Regular|
|Selection Process: –||IBPS RRB Written Score and Interview|
|Starting Date for Online Registration : –||11.12.2012|
|Closing Date for Online Registration: –||26.12.2012|
Recruitment in KVGB for Officer Scale I and Clerk / Office Assistant Vacancies: – Apply Online
A recruitment notification has been issued by Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank (KVGB) for filling up the vacancies of Officer in Junior Management (Scale-I) cadre and Office Assistant for multipurpose works. In this concern, online applications are being invited from Indian applicants who have requisite qualifications and have qualified in the CWE / Common Written Examination for Regional Rural Banks / RRBs conducted in September 2012 by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection / IBPS. So, all willing and eligible applicants must have to complete their online registration between starting date of 11th December 2012 and closing date of 26th December 2012. To see further details related to essential educational qualifications, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, pay scale etc. have to read underwrite paragraphs.
KVGB Recruitment Details for Office Assistant / Clerk and Officer Jobs: –
1. Name of the Position: Officer Scale I
Total number of vacancies: 35 in which 05 for SC, 03 for ST, 09 for OBC and 18 for UR and out of which 01 for PWD.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700/-
2. Name of the Job: Office Assistant / Clerk
Number of seats: 25 in which 04 for SC, 02 for ST, 06 for OBC and 13 for UR and out of which 03 for EXS.
Pay Scale: Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300/-
Essential Educational Qualifications for both posts: Applicants should be passed the examination of Bachelor Degree in any discipline and having proficiency in local language. Applicants must have minimum cutoff marks of 89 and above for SC / ST / PWD and 95 and above for Gen / OBC candidates for Office Assistant Jobs and minimum cutoff marks of 97 and above for SC / ST / PWD and 103 and above for Gen / OBC category for Officer Scale-I Jobs.
Age Limit for each of the mentioned post: Should be more than 18 years and less than 28 years.
Selection Method: Final list of selected candidates will be prepared on the basis of total weighted standard scores obtained by them in CWE RRBs examination and marks obtained in Personal interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (Gen / OBC) and Rs. 20/- (other category). The required fee should be submitted either through CBS Challan at any of the branches of Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank or by NEFT (Net Electronic Fund Transfer) from any other bank to the account of KVGB.
How to apply: To apply online for the KVGB vacancies, firstly they have to log on the website of Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank (KVGB) and click on the link for applying against the Job. For log in the registration page, candidates are needed to enter their registration number and password of CWE RRBs for relevant post in appropriate box. After entering the details, online application form will be available on the screen and it should be filled by the candidate carefully and correctly.
To view more information of the KVGB recruitment, log on the link given below:
Official website of KVGB – http://www.kvgbank.com/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2018
- Post – Manager, AGM, DGM, Chief Manager
- Total no. of Vacancy – 24 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, llb
- Last Date – 09 Aug, 2018
- Location –
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
- Post – AVP – (Freight Services & Shipping), AVP – (Oil / Petroleum / Natural Gas), AVP – (Smart Cities & Urban Development), AVP – (In-Land Waterways), AVP – (Airlines / Aviation), AVP – (Project Manager GeM/ e-NAM)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15- 20 lakh per Annum
- Eligibility –
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Post Doctoral Research Fellow
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1,00,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 30 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Dealer (Stock Broking), Secretarial Officer –Trainee
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 2.00 – 3.00 lakh p.a
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 30 Jul, 2018
- Location – chennai
Dena Bank, Gujarat Financial Literacy Centre Counselor recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1 Posts
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2018
- Post – Financial Literacy Centre Counselor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 16 Jul, 2018
- Location – Gujarat