KHADI AND VILLAGE INDUSTRIES COMMISSION (KVIC)
Govt. of India
KVIC Recruitment for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) April 2011
Khadi and Village Industries Commission invites application from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in the pay Scale Rs.5, 200 to 20,200+ Rs.1900 GP for the office of Tamilnadu
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 to 20200 + Rs.1900 GP
Vacancy: There are only 2 vacant seats for General Candidates
Palace of Posting: Tamilnadu
- Candidates should be Indian citizen
- Minimum qualifications of the candidates should be Higher Secondary (12th passed) from any recognized Board or Equivalent qualification
- Required Typing speed is 30 wpm in Hindi or 35 wpm in English on computer
- In typing test, the Key Depression should be10500 per hour in English and 9000 per hour in Hindi in the Stipulated time of 10 minutes
- Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university and Proficiency in computer i.e. Data Entry, word Processing, will be given more preference.
Age of the candidates should be 18 years to 27 years (not more than 27 years)
Relaxation in Age:
Candidates belonging to SC/ST will be given 5 years relaxation in age, OBC candidates will be given 3 years, PH- 10 years, Ex-servicemen will be provide by 3 years and Govt. of KVIC will be given 40 years relaxation in age.
Candidates will have to qualify in the typing test and Interview both to secure appointment.
Candidates should send their application with necessary copies of certificates by ordinary post to “Director, Khadi and Village Industries Commission, 326 Avvai Shanmugham Road, Gopalapuram Chennai- 600086 within 30 days from publication of this advertisement, 45 days for far flung area’s candidates
- Govt./Public Sector Employee have to produce No Objection Certificate at the of Interview
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC Category should enclose their community certificate
- Application will be rejected without enclosure of necessary copies of the Above certificates
- Paste a recent Passport size photograph on the provided space in the application form and two copies of same photograph should be retained by the candidates.
- Same photograph will be required at the time of interview
Official Website: http://www.kvic.org.in
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
- West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Junior Peon, Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Durwan, Junior Sweeper, Junior Farash
- Total no. of Vacancy – 552 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc, 8th pass
- Last Date – 20 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Stenographer
- Total no.
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Traffic Inspector, Junior Accountant, Assistant Security Inspector, Store Keeper
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs.