DIRECTORATE OF ADMINISTRATION
KHADI AND VILLAGE INDUSTRIES COMMISSION (KVIC)
(Under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India)
Venue: ‘Gramodaya’, 3, Irla Road, Vile Parle (west), Mumbai-400056
KVIC Senior Hindi Officer Recruitment 2011
Date of Advertisement: 29 – 01 – 2011
Last Date for submission of application: 30 Days Before Date of Advertisement
Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) Invites application for the post of Senior Hindi Officer for one Post from the Indian citizens. This post will be fill up with Un-reserved in the pay band of Rs. 9300-34800 with the Grade pay of Rs.5400/-.
Name Of Post: Senior Hindi Officer
No of Vacant Post: 01
Educational Qualification of candidates: Master’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level.
Experience of Candidates: 5 year’s experience work in Hindi / Translation work from English to Hindi and 5 years experience of teaching, research, writing
- Knowledge of Sanskrit and Modern Indian Language.
- Experience in Administrative
- Experience of Organizing Hindi
Limitation of Age: Age of candidates will be 40 years. Relax able in case of Ex-serviceman of Govt. per rules.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply the application that have to follow eligibility that mentioned above. Candidates should fill up the application format carefully then enclosed all essential document and also attached one recent size photographs with application form. Candidates should super scribed on to the cover ” Application for the post of senior Hindi Officer”. After doing all process candidates should send the application by the ordinary post only before 30 days on to the date of advertisement in the Employment News and candidates that residing in North East regions Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Laddakh Division of Jammu and Kashmirm and other state closing date of application 40 days after from date of advertisement in Employment . Candidates should send their completed application form on to the given venue.
To Director (Administration),
Khadi and village Industries Commission,
3, IRLA Road, VILE PARLE (west), Mumbai-400056
Candidates can see more details like educational qualification, Salary, Limitation of Age, Experience, Application form and other information you can find / See by the clicking web address.
Click here to Know more and Application format
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –