Exam pattern of LIC (AAO Generalists)
- L.I.C. Competitive exams will be held at 37 centers in India.
- Application will have to appear for the written examination on 27-02-2011. Candidates will be informed accordingly in case of any change in the date and centre of examination.
- Applicants will have to appear and qualify in the written Test (written exam is formed of two papers.) and Interview. Final/Last Selection will be depending on the overall performance in the written test and interview. Selected applicants will have to undergo a successful pre-Recruitment medical examination.
Time: – 2hours
Total marks: – 140
Subject:-Reasoning Ability (In any language- Hindi or English), Numerical Ability (In any language- Hindi or English), General Knowledge and Current Affairs (In any language- Hindi or English)
Paper – II (Descriptive)
Total marks: – 50Marks
Subject: – Test on Essay (can be written in Hindi or English), Précis and Comprehension in Hindi and English)
ass=”Apple-style-span” style=”font-size: medium;”>
Note: – L.I.C. will provide ranked to the applicants according to their performance /ability in paper I. Paper II. Is of Qualifying nature and the obtained marks in this papers will no be counted for ranking. Paper-II of only those applicants will be examined who have already obtained minimum Qualifying marks in paper-I.
- On the basis of number of vacancies, only those applicants that have minimum eligibility marks in the written test and rank sufficiently high in the order of merit shall be called for a personal Interview in the ratio of one third (1:3) or as the Corporation and reached appropriate stage. L.I.C will summon for interview not only those candidates who have Qualify in the written exam. But for this candidates have to come in merit list.
- L.I.C will call applicants for interview about three times of number vacancies.
- L.I.C is fully otherwise to decide for interview according to vacancies and also the minimum qualifying marks.
- Call letters for written examination for AAO Generalists.
Written test will be held on 27-02-2011 at the prefer examination cities which given below.
- Selection methodology for assistant administrative officer (Chartered accountant, company secretary and Legal).
Selection procedure is as administrative officer.
Choice Examination places and code no.
Agra – 1
Ahmadabad – 2
Bangalore – 4
Bhopal – 5
Chandigarh – 6
Chennai – 7
Coimbatore – 8
Cuttack – 9
Dehradun – 10
Dharwad – 11
Gangster – 12
Guwahati – 13
Hyderabad – 14
Indore – 15
Jabalpur – 16
Jaipur – 17
Jammu – 18
Jalpaiguri – 19
Kanpur – 20
Kolkata – 21
Kozhikode – 22
Lucknow – 23
Madurai – 24
Mumbai – 25
Nagpur – 26
New Delhi – 27
Panaji – 28
Patna – 29
Pune – 30
Ranchi – 31
Raipur – 32
Shillong – 33
Silchar – 34
Trivandrum – 35
Varanasi – 36
Visakhapatnam – 37
For more detailed information about L.I.C. administrative officer job go through the link given bellow.
Website: – http://jobs.licindia.co.in
More Govt Jobs given below
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC)
SSC Constable (GD) Recruitment 2012 Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given an advertisement for the recruitment of Constable (GD) in SSB, CRPF, BSF, ITBPF, CISF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles. Candidates who have applied and those who are going to apply for the post of constable (GD) must know the selection procedure and exam pattern.
Well, First of all candidates will be called for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) which will consist the following.
NCHMCT JEE 2012 Ntification:
NCHMCT JEE board has published a notification to invite application for getting admission in the National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology. So, the interested candidates are requested to apply for the above mentioned course. the detailed information about the examination are mentioned below.
Who may Apply:-
- The applicant must have cleared class XII or equivalent with English as one of the subjects.
WBPSC Exam Pattern for WB Judicial Service Exam 2012
West Bengal PSC has invited applications from eligible candidates for West Bengal Judicial Service Examination 2012. Examination consists of Preliminary Test, Final Examination and Personality Test. Those candidates who have applied against West Bengal Judicial Service Exam 2012 may go through the exam pattern which have been described in the following paragraphs
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates for judicial service 2011 will be done on the basis of Preliminary Test,
Kerala Judicial Service Examination 2012, Selection Process, Exam Pattern & Exam Syllabus
The High Court of Kerala is going to hold Judicial Service Examination 2012 for the recruitment to 60 vacant of post Munsiff-Magistrate in the pay scale of Rs.27700 to 44770 on direct recruitment basis. The Kerala Judicial Service Examination will be in two stages; Preliminary Test of 200 Marks which will be held on 13th May, 2012 & Main Examination of 400 Marks.
ASSAM GRAMIN VIKASH BANK (AGVB) Exam Pattern for Officer, Office Assistant Written Test Feb 2012
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) has notified for the recruitment of Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II, Officer Scale-III and Office Assistant. For recruitment of above posts, online application is being made from 14/12/2011 and it will be continued up to 10/01/2012. Aspirant, who have applied against above posts and preparing for the written test, must go through the selection procedure and exam pattern which has been mentioned in the following paragraphs.