LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA
Central Zonal office Bhopal
LIC RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF FINANCIAL SERVICE EXECUTIVES (FSE) 2011
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites application for recruitment of 45 Financial Services Executives (FSE). This vacancies are proposed to be engaged by various divisional offices of central zone (MP and Chhattisgarh) on contract basis for three years. for knowing more information you can read below:
Name of Post: Financial Service Executive (FSE)
No. of vacant post: 45 (GEN-23, OBC-05, SC-06, ST-11)
Emolument: In 1st year – Rs. 10000/-, In 2nd year – Rs. 11300/- and In 3rd year – Rs. 12700/- per month.
a) Limit of Age [as on 01-03-2011]: between 21 yrs to 35 yrs.
Age will be relaxed for SC/ST candidates by 05 yrs and for OBC candidates by 03 yrs in max. age limit.
b)Educational Qualifications: candidates must have Graduate degree from recognized University.
Those candidates will be preferred who have Graduation or Diploma in Marketing/ Management.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
Fee exempted for SC or ST candidates.
Mode of Payment: Applicant paid application fee by DD only in favor of “LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA” at Divisional Head Quarter.
How to apply:
Applicants filled up prescribed application form carefully in own handwriting and attached attested photocopy of Qualification certificate, age proof, caste certificate (if needed), discharge certificate in respect of EXS and DD. The application form with enclosures filled in a super scribed envelop as “ Engagement of Financial Services Executives__________ Division” and its send to The Sr. Divisional Manager, LIC of India, Divisional Office_____
LIC will be conducted a written test for the selection of candidates for the post of Financial Service Executive (FSE). Those candidates qualify written test that will be eligible for interview and qualifying candidates appointed on the post.
Ending date of receiving application form: 11-04-2011
Official website of LIC: http://www.licindia.in/
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) came to India from England. It was established in 1818 at Kolkata. It provides financial security with competitive returns to the people. Life Insurance is a contract that is valid of the insured during the date of maturity, specified dates at periodic intervals or unfortunate death. LIC widely spread in the country even rural areas. It has a large no. of employees.
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –