LOK NAYAK JAI PRAKASH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, CHAPRA
(Under the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of Bihar, Patna.)
Dated. – 03 September, 2011
Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Institute of Technology (LNJPIT), Chapra invites Applications for Walk in Interview to be held on 11 October, 2011 from desired Candidates for filling up the positions of Guest Lecturers, Lab Assistants, Instructors in Various subjects/courses. The detail information regarding job is as follow –
Sr. No. 1 Name of post – Guest Lecturer
Salary – Salary will be paid on the basis of per lecture but Maximum Rs. 15000/-
Sr. No. 2 Name of post – Instructor
Salary – Salary will be paid on the basis of per lecture but Maximum Rs. 9000/-
Sr. No. 3 Name of post – Lab Assistant
Salary – Salary will be paid on the basis of per lecture but Maximum Rs. 8000/-
Essential qualification – For All above post qualifications will be as per AICTE rules and regulation for respective post.
Subjects/ Courses for which appointment will be made – Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and English.
Date of Walk in Interview – 11 October, 2011 at 11 A.M
Venue of Interview – Office chamber of Principal, M.I.T. Muzaffarpur.
Nature of Job – The services of all above post is as per requirement of institute and can be terminated any time without any notice.
How to Apply – Candidates who are interested to participate in interview should apply on typed application on plain paper, attach photocopies of all the educational and experience certificates and two passport size photographs. Candidates should send this application form to below mentioned Address.
Note – (i) Candidates have to produce all the original certificates at the time of Interview.
(ii) No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending interview.
(iii) Retired persons may also apply for the above post.
Address for submission of Applications – Principal, M.I.T , Muzaffarpur
Last date for submission of Application – 7 October, 2011
Detail Recruitment information can be seen in news paper The times of India on dated 15 September, 2011
For Recruitment details click this link indiagol
More Govt Jobs given below
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
Government of Bihar, Bihar Part Time Teacher Science & Maths recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 133 Posts
- Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part Time Teacher Science & Maths, Assistant Cook, Part Time Teacher Social Science, Part Time Teacher Language, Warden Cum Teacher, Adeshpal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7,000
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh