PARLIAMENT OF INDIA
Recruitment for the post of Security Assistant May 2011
Applications are invited from those Ex-Servicemen candidates of India, who have served in Air Force, Navy and Army as a Combatant or Non-Combatant and Retired from any service after earning Pension, for the recruitment of Security Assistant in a Pay Scale of Rs.9300 to 34800 in Lok Sabha Secretariat.
Name of the post: Security Assistant
Vacancy: UR-14, SC-04, ST-02 and OBC-07
Pay Scale: (PB-2) Rs.9300 to 34800+ Rs.4200gp
Age: should be 45 years as on 27/06/2011 (No age limit for Lok sabha Secretariat’s Employee who have complete 3 years of the work in the lok sabha as on 27/06/2011
Candidate should be passed 12th examination from a recognized Board and they should have exp. in Handling Arms operation, CCTV Operation, Area Sanitization etc.
Candidates will be called for Personnel Interview, it will be of 100 marks, out of which candidates will have to secure at least 50% for UR, 40% for SC/ST and 45% Marks for OBC. Only those candidates will be selected whose overall performances will be Excellent
How to Apply:
- Candidate can download application format from the website: http://22.214.171.124/JRCell/Module/Notice/3%20-%202011%20(ws).pdf
- A Complete application in all respect should be sent in a Super Scribed Envelop written Post Name on it to “The Joint Recruitment Cell, Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi- 110001”
- Application must reach by 27/06/2011. 7 days will be given extra to Far-Flung Area’s Candidates
- Incomplete application in any respect will not be accepted
- No. of vacancies is subject to change
Official Website: www.loksabha.nic.in