Lonavala is a beautiful hill resort near Mumbai in
In Lonavala, there are beautiful and charming natural scenes as well as pleasant climate. This is a popular hill resort. For tourists, it is charming and mesmerizing experience to visit Lonavala. Lonavala and Khandala are called ‘two Jewels of Sahayadry range ’.
Lonavala is easily accessible place as not only it is at short distance from Mumbai, but it is also connected with Mumbai by railway and road both.
Hotels in Khandala and Lonavala their addresses, phone numbers and rates: –
Lion’s Den Hotel, Lonavala
|Near railway station|
Near Railway station
Bijis Hill Retreat
Avion Holiday Resort
|Sahil Sarovar Portico|
|Anandgiri Society, Lonavala|
Fariyas Holiday Resort
5 Star Dlx.
Frichley Hills Lonavala
Rs. 14000- 15000
PLACES WORTH VISITING:-
Bushi dam: –
It is a dam and very popular picnic spot of Lonavala. It is crowded with people at every weekend and in the monsoon. Here are very beautiful natural scenes. Here are restaurants, shops and snack sellers make the site more useful and easy.
This point is located at the distance of about 6 kms from Lonavala on the Mumbai Lonavala road. From this point one can view a beautiful scene of Rajmachi forte situated in valley.
It is a very famous picnic spot in Lonavala. It avails charming and peaceful surroundings. It is also the only source of water for Lonavala.
It is a dam 2 kms away from Lonavala town. There is also a beautiful garden beside the dam. For khuppur power station the dam is the main source of water.
Shivaji Uddyan and Ryewood park: –
This is a beautiful park. The lush green ground, beautifully decorated trees and plants makes it a special picnic spot. Children also enjoy her running, swinging and playing among flowers and plants and fun.
This is also beautiful picnic spot and attracts and draws people towards it. Here is charming and breathtaking scene of the lake and its surroundings. In monsoon the beauty of the lake becomes worth viewing and breathtaking. Its source of water is river Indrayani.
Lohgarh Fort: –
This fort is a historically important place for Maratha rulers. This fort is built up at altitude of about 1000 meters and is situated between Indrayanimand Pawna basins. I t was named Lohgarh, because bits gate was made up of iron and was too heavy to penetrate. This was the
Karla caves: –
This is a site related to Buddhists. In ancient times stupas and chaitya were constructed in a wooden cave. It is a beautiful place for tourists. It was constructed in 3rd century B.C. and is one of the oldest Buddhist site.
This is cave built up of 18 rock cut cave. It was built in 200 B.C. This place was the famous trade route to Deccan from north
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –