Mahanadi Coal Fields Limited Junior Overman, Mining Sirdar, Deputy Surveyor Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||353|
|Last Date||11th June 2012|
|Salary||Rs. 19035.02/- PM|
|Age||18 – 30 years|
Recruitment in Mahanadi Coal Fields Limited (MCL) for Junior Overman, Mining Sirdar and Deputy Surveyor Vacancy Apply Online
Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL), a subsidiary of Coal India Limited, a Government of India Undertaking engaged in Coal Mining activities in Odisha State is looking for suitable candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Junior Overman, Mining Sirdar and Deputy Surveyor. For this an advertisement has been issued numbered MCL/ MP&R/ Recruitment/ 2012/ Statutory/ 613 dated 01st May 2012. In this regard applications are being invited by MCL from qualified and result oriented Indian candidates . Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Junior Overman, Mining Sirdar and Deputy Surveyor Vacancy in Mahanadi Coalfields
Important Dates: –
- Opening Date for Online Application: – 03rd May 2012
- Closing Date for Online Application: – 11th June 2012
- Last Date for Sending Offline Application: – 11th June 2012
01. Junior Overman T&S Grade – C
No. of Vacancies: – 165 (Current Vacancies – 138, Backlog Vacancies – 27)
Educational Qualification: – Matriculation, Valid Overman Competency Certificate issued by Director General of Mines and Safety and three years Diploma in Mining Engineering from any recognized Institution. Applicants must have a Valid First Aid and Gas Testing Certificate.
02. Mining Sirdar (T&S) Grade – C
No. of Vacancies: – 159 (Current Vacancies – 100, Backlog Vacancies – 59)
Academic Qualification: – Matriculation and valid certificate of Mining Sirdarship which is issued by Director General of Mines and Safety.
03. Deputy Surveyor (T&S) Grade – C
No. of Vacancies: – 29 (Current Vacancies – 20, Backlog Vacancies – 09)
Essential Qualification: – Matriculation and Valid Survey Certificate of Competency granted by Director General of Mines and Safety.
Applicants Age Limitation: – not be more than 30 years and not below than 18 years as on 31st March 2012.
Age Relaxation: – There are 05 years age relaxation for SC/ST category candidates and 03 years age relaxation for OBC category candidates.
Salary: – Fixed amount Rs. 19035.02/- per month
How to apply: – Willing applicants who are meeting with eligibility criteria may send their applications through Online of Off line mode. For this, they have to fill up the application form and affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the application form and enclosed true copies of all suitable documents and send it on the address ‘To, The General Manager (A/MP&R), Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL), PO – Jagruti Vihar, Burla, District – Sambalpur, Odisha – 768020’.
Cut off date for this application is 11th June 2012.
Important Facts: –
- Those applicants who are already in service must send their application through Proper channel.
- Application form should be filled in by typing or Computer printing
- Only for male candidates.
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Mahanadi Coal Fields Limited (MCL) is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Vizag Steel, Andhra Pradesh Junior Trainees Final Result
- AIATSL, West Bengal Security Agents recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 63 Posts
- SAIL, West Bengal Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 296 Posts
- BEL, Karnataka Apprentice recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 21 Posts
- NPCIL, Uttar Pradesh Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) (Cat. II) (Fitter) recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 103 Posts