Maharashtra Gramin Bank Office Assistant and Other Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||203|
|Age Limit||18 – 28/ 32/ 40 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-, Rs. 20/-|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||31st January 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||11th February 2013|
Recruitment in Maharashtra Gramin Bank for Office Assistant and Other Vacancy
Maharashtra Gramin Bank has issued notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant and Officer Scale I/II/III jobs. Concerned of this notification, online applications are being invited from Indian talented candidates. So, Those applicants who have appeared at the Common Written Examination (CWE) for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and have a valid score card issued by IBPS may apply through Online on or before 11th February 2013. The details like age limit, educational qualification, salary and other details of Maharashtra Gramin Bank is given below.
Recruitment Details of office Assistant and Other Vacancy in Maharashtra Gramin Bank
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Discipline and No. of Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Qualification – Salary (Approx) – Age Limit: –
- Office Assistant – Multipurpose – 117 (UR-59, OBC-34, SC-13, ST-11) – Bachelor Degree in any discipline, Proficiency in local language and Knowledge of Computers Skills – Rs. 15597/- per month – 18 to 28 years.
- Officer Scale I – 54 (UR-27, OBC-14, SC-09, ST-04) – Graduation in any discipline with proficiency in local language – Rs. 26535/- per month – 18 to 28 years.
- Officer Scale II – Chartered Accountant (01), Law Officer (01), General Banking Officer (18), IT Officer (08) – 28 (UR-15, OBC-07, SC-04, ST-02) – Degree in related discipline with at least 50% marks – Rs. 35502/- per month – 21 to 32 years.
- Officer Scale III – 04 (UR-03, OBC-01) – Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any Institution or University recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) with minimum 50% marks – Rs. 47031/- per month – 40 years.
Eligibility: – Those aspirants who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Common Written Examination Conducted by IBPS in September 2012 should have obtained the score card are eligible for this recruitment.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 100/- (Rs. 20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates) as application fee in the form of Challan through any Branch of Maharashtra Gramin Bank.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on IBPS Score Card and Interview.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification of any of the above mentioned posts may click on Apply Online button and after opening the online application web page applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application. Before clicking Apply Online button applicants must scan their latest passport size color photograph and signature on Specific location.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 31st January 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 11th February 2013
To view more information of the Maharashtra Gramin Bank Office Assistant and Other recruitment advertisement have to log on the provided below link: –
Official website of Maharashtra Gramin Bank
More Govt Jobs given below
- Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2018
- Post – Manager, AGM, DGM, Chief Manager
- Total no. of Vacancy – 24 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, llb
- Last Date – 09 Aug, 2018
- Location –
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
- Post – AVP – (Freight Services & Shipping), AVP – (Oil / Petroleum / Natural Gas), AVP – (Smart Cities & Urban Development), AVP – (In-Land Waterways), AVP – (Airlines / Aviation), AVP – (Project Manager GeM/ e-NAM)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15- 20 lakh per Annum
- Eligibility –
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Post Doctoral Research Fellow
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1,00,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 30 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Dealer (Stock Broking), Secretarial Officer –Trainee
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 2.00 – 3.00 lakh p.a
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 30 Jul, 2018
- Location – chennai
Dena Bank, Gujarat Financial Literacy Centre Counselor recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1 Posts
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2018
- Post – Financial Literacy Centre Counselor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 16 Jul, 2018
- Location – Gujarat