MCD South Delhi Primary Teachers Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||1118|
|Age Limit||30 years|
|Salary||Rs. 13500/- PM|
|Application Fee||Rs. 360/-, Rs. 260/-|
|Opening Date for Online Registration||22nd December 2012|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||06th January 2013|
|Job Mode||Contract basis|
|Job Tenure||Three Months|
Recruitment in Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) South Delhi for Primary Teachers Vacancy
A recruitment notification has been issued by Municipal Corporation of India (MCD) South Delhi for filling up 1118 posts of Primary Teachers on contract basis for a period of three months. In this concern, applications are being invited from skilful and energetic candidates. So, unsettled candidates who fulfill the requisite qualification of Primary Teachers job may submit their duly filled applications on the address of MCD on or before 06th January 2013 through Online. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Recruitment Details of Primary Teachers Vacancy in Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD)
Name of the Vacancy: – Primary Teachers
Job ID: – 10330
Total No. of Vacancy: – 1118 (UR-611, OBC-326, SC-181)
Educational Qualification: – Applicants must have passed the Intermediate examination from any recognized Board and also passed Hindi or English as a subject at Secondary level. Two years Diploma Course in Elementary Teacher Education or Junior Basis Training or equivalent or Bachelor of Elementary Education from any Institution which is recognized by NICTE. Must have qualified in paper 1 of CTET Conducted by CBSE for Class I to V.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 30 years.
Salary: – Consolidated amount Rs. 13500/- per month.
Age Relaxation: – There are 05 years age relaxation for SC/ ST category candidates, 03 years age relaxation for OBC category candidates and 10 years age relaxation for PH category candidates.
Job Mode: – Contract basis for a period of Three months.
How to Apply: – Those candidates who satisfied and fulfill the eligibility criteria of Primary Teachers jobs may click on Apply Online web link and after opening online application web page applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application. After successful submission of this application applicants take a print out copy of the system generated application form for further use.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 22nd December 2012.
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 06th January 2013.
Recruitment related more details are available on the recruitment web page. For opening recruitment web page, please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Municipal Corporation of Delhi
More Govt Jobs given below
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
Government of Bihar, Bihar Part Time Teacher Science & Maths recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 133 Posts
- Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part Time Teacher Science & Maths, Assistant Cook, Part Time Teacher Social Science, Part Time Teacher Language, Warden Cum Teacher, Adeshpal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7,000
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh