MPSC Lower Division Assistant Vacancy
|Age limit||18-27 years as on 01.01.2012|
|Number of Vacant Posts||60|
|Selection procedure||Written test / Personal Interview|
|Last date||12th October 2012|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Recruitment of Lower Division Assistant in Meghalaya Secretariat by Meghalaya PSC : Apply online or offline
A recruitment notification has been issued by Meghalaya Public Service Commission ( MPSC ) for the recruitment of Lower Division Assistant in Meghalaya Secretariat in pay scale of Rs. 11300 – 22000 /- per month. In this regard, application through online mode or offline mode are invited on or before 12th October 2012 from the aspirants who have completed the Bachelor degree in any discipline to fill up the current vacancies. Aspirants can collect more information related to this recruitment by reading the following paragraphs.
Vacancy details for the job of Lower Division Assistant : –
Name of post – Lower Division Assistant
No. of Vacancies – 60
Age limit – Aspirants’ should be between 18 and 27 years as on 01.01.2012.
Relaxation in age – Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST and 10 years for PWD.
Educational qualification – Aspirants must have completed Bachelor degree in discipline of Arts / Science / Commerce from any recognized university.
Application fee – Aspirants are requested to pay Rs. 320 ( Rs. 160 /- for SC / ST / OBC candidates ) through MPSC challan.
Selection procedure – Aspirant will be selected on the basis of written test / personal interview.
How to apply – Aspirants’ can apply either online or offline –
i. Offline – Aspirants who fulfill the all terms and conditions can apply having sent application furnished in all respects in published format and accompanied with requisite documents on or befoer 12th October 2012 at the Office Counter of MPSC, Office, headquarter, Shillong or MPSC Cell at Tura, Nogstoin, Jowai, Baghmara and Williamnagar by personally / registered post.
ii. On-line – Aspirants can also submit the application through online mode on or before 12th October 2012 through website www.mpsc.nic.in. Application should be furnished in all respects in online prescribed format.
Candidates can view complete details of this recruitment and apply online using below given web links –
Official website of MPSC – http://mpsc.nic.in/mpsc/index.jsp
More Govt Jobs given below
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – TGT, PGT
- Total no. of Vacancy – 667 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b com, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul,
- Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Range Forest Officer, Assistant Conservator of Forest
- Total no. of Vacancy – 92 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4,800
- Eligibility – graduate, b sc
- Last Date – 06 Aug,