Recruitment of Office Assistant in Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank : Apply online
A recruitment notification for the post of Office Assistant has been issued by Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank. In this regard, applications through online mode from the Indian Nationals have been invited for filling up current vacancies. Applicants who will have required educational qualification for this recruitment can apply online from 24.01.2012 to 16.02.2012 from its official website or below given web link ” Recruitment details and Apply online”. Candidates can obtain information about how to apply, educational qualification, selection procedure, no. of vacancies, etc having read below given recruitment details.
Recruitment details for the job of Office Assistnat in Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank : –
Online apply start date – 24.01.2012
Online apply close date – 16.02.2012
Name of Position – Office Assistant ( Multipurpose ) – Group (B )
No.of Vacancies – 42 ( UR – 17, OBC – 08, ST – 06 and SC – 11 )
Pay Scale – Candidates who will be appointed for Office Assistant will be paid Rs. 12,500/- per month.
Age limit – Candidates’ age for the job of Office Assistant should be between 18 years and 28 years as on 31.03.2011.
Relaxation in age : – Candidates belonging to OBC by 3 years and belonging to SC/ST by 5 years will be relaxed in their maximum age.
Educational Qualification : – Candidates must have completed Bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university and should have knowledge of Hindi or local language.
Application Fee – Candidates are required to pay Rs. 350 /- ( Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD ) in any branch of Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank or ICICI Bank through Challan that can be downloaded from its official website
Selection Procedure – Candidates will be appointed for the post of Office Assistant on the basis of obtained marks in written examination and personal interview. Applicants who will apply with requisite application fee and whose applications are received will be called for written test. After qualifying written test, candidates will be called for appearing in personal interview.
How to apply: –
1. Candidates who are eligible as per above said eligibility criteria and wish to apply should send their application through online mode using below given web link ” Recruitment details and Apply online” or its official website within prescribed date.
2. Candidates are required to fill up requisite information in online prescribed format and click on submit button to send application online.
3. Candidates should take a print out successful submitted application for further use.
Candidates can apply, get challan and know more information about educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc by visiting below given web link: –
Official website of Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank – http://www.mewarbank.com/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Vijaya Bank, Karnataka Probationary Assistant Manager Result
- NABARD, Development Assistant Mains Result
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Probationary Officers recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – Posts
- Canara Bank, Probationary Officer Admit Card
- SBI, Deputy Manager recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 113 Posts