MAHARAJA GANGA SINGH UNIVERSITY, BIKANER
Address: National Highway No. 15, Jaisalmer Road, Bikaner
Advertisement No. 04/2011 (Estt.)
MGSU RECRUITMENT OF 33 LOWER DIVISION CLERK AND 25 CLASS IV POSTS 2011
Online applications are being invited from suitable and willing candidates for recruitment on the 33 vacant posts of Lower Division Clerk (Pay Scale Rs. 5200-20200/- ) and 25 vacant posts of Class IV Staff (Pay Scale Rs. 4750-7440/-). Candidates, who are desirous to apply for this recruitment, may apply online before 25th October 2011 and send hard copy of online application with required documents to the University before 31st October 2011. Further details are as follow:
Srl. no. 1
Post Name: Lower Division Clerk
Total no. of vacancies: 33
Reservation of posts for: Gen-17, OBC- 07, SC-05 and ST-04
Required educational qualifications:
i) Candidates must have passed Intermediate or its equivalent examination from recognized Board.
ii) The candidates should have ”O” or higher level certificate course conducted by DOEACC / COPA / DPCS certificate / Diploma / Certificate in Computer Science / Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Government recognition Polytechnic Institute.
Age limit: not less than 18 years and not more than 35 years as on 31st October 2011.
Srl. no. 2
Name of the Post: Class IV Staff
Total no. of vacant posts: 25
Post Reservation for: UR-14, OBC-05, SC-03, ST-03
Needed educational qualification: The candidates should have pass VIII class from recognized school.
Age limit: The candidates must be at least 18 years old.
Scale of Pay for:
Junior Clerk – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
Group ”D” Staff – Rs. 4750-7440/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1300/-
How to apply for MGSU LDC & Group ”D” Staff Recruitment 2011:
i) Firstly the candidates, log on the website of MGSU and must get themselves registered with the website. For this, user name and password will be generated on the website.
ii) The candidate must take a Challan print for submission of the application fees.
iii) After registration, the candidates should fill the online application form with full concentration.
iv) The candidates must take a hard copy of completed online application which will be generated by the system.
v) The candidates should paste a passport size photograph which should be attested by Gazetted officer on the appropriate place of hard copy of online application and attach the attested certificate of educational qualification and experience, and Bank Challan with application and it send to the Registrar, Maharaja Ganga Singh University, Bikaner before last date of submission.
Examination fees: Rs. 500/- for General / OBC and Rs. 250/- for PH and SC/ST of Rajasthan.
Last date for submission of online application: 25-10-2011
Last date for submission of hard copy of online application with needed documents: 31-10-2011
Official website of MGSU – http://www.mgsubikaner.ac.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh