MHT CET NOTIFICATION
The Government of Maharashtra is going to conduct an examination for the applicants who want to get admission in the field of Science, Engineering and pharmacy courses; the applicants are invited to fill up the application for the entrance examination for the year 2012 – 2013. Perhaps you have understood. MHT CET 2012 notification has arrived. Candidates who are in queue of preparation for this entrance examination should now apply.The MHT CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) date is 10th May, 2012.
Application Form will be available from: 19.03.2012
Application Form will be Available till: 31.03.2012
Test dates: 10th May, 2012
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for MHT CET 2012:
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have cleared class 12 examinations of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education having the subjects such as English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Should have secured 50% marks and in case of candidates of backward categories (only for Maharashtra State) with minimum of 45% marks and Candidate should have a positive AIEEE Score.
- The final year candidates may also apply.
How to get the Application Forms:
The Application form and three Brochures of Health Science, Engineering and Pharmacy will be made available from 19th March, 2012.
Sale of Application Form with information brochures and submission of Application Form:
• At respective Jr. College / High School
• At Divisional Authorities (For candidates who have appeared/passed HSC (12th Std.) or equivalent examination from Outside Maharashtra) 19/03/2012 to 31/03/2012.
The brochures are available on the websites of DMER (www.dmer.org) and DTE (www.dte.org.in).
The aspirants must go through the eligibility criteria as per the respective MHT-CET-2012 brochures, before purchasing the application form.
The cost of the Application Form along with the three information brochures of MHT-CET-2012 including Examination fee is Rs.700/- for open category and all Outside Maharashtra candidates and Rs.500/- for reserve category candidates (belonging to Maharashtra State Only). This amount is not refundable.
Information for the Candidates outside Maharashtra
The candidates from Outside Maharashtra (OMS) can purchase application form and Information brochure(s) of MHT-CET 2012 from any Divisional Authority by sending a Bank DD of Rs. 700/- favoring “Competent Authority, MH-CET, Mumbai” payable at Mumbai, from any Scheduled Bank.
Last date for availability of application forms from schools/colleges: 31st March, 2012.
Official website: http://www.dmer.org/vol.htm