Mizoram University Registrar, Finance Officer, Deputy Registrar, Medical Officer, Computer Programmer, Assistant Engineer, Private Secretary, Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Instructor, Coach, Senior Statistical Assistant, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Library Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Library Attendant, Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancies: –||40|
|Essential Educational Qualifications: –||Different|
|Age Limit: –||Different|
|Job Nature: –||Temporary|
|Job Location: –||Mizoram|
|Selection Process: –||Written Test and Interview|
|Last Date for Applying: –||08/02/2013|
Recruitment in Mizoram University for Various Types of Non Teaching Jobs: –
Mizoram University has advertised for the clear and anticipated vacant positions of Non Teaching Jobs viz. Registrar, Finance Officer, Deputy Registrar, Medical Officer, Computer Programmer, Assistant Engineer, Private Secretary, Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Instructor, Coach, Senior Statistical Assistant, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Library Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Library Attendant, Multi Tasking Staff. In this regard, applications in prescribed format are being invited from suitable eligibility holder applicants on or before 8th February 2013. Interested applicants are needed to read complete notification related to the points viz. essential educational qualifications, age limit, how to apply, selection process etc. Most of information are mentioned in following paragraphs.
Name of the Job with Number of vacant seats, Essential Educational Qualifications and Maximum Age Limit:
- Registrar – 1 – Master Degree with required experience – 57 years
- Finance Officer – 01 – Master Degree with required experience – 57 years
- Deputy Registrar – 01 – Master Degree with required experience – 50 years.
- Medical Officer – 01 – MBBS – 37 years
- Computer Programmer – 01 – ME / M.tech. – 35 years
- Assistant Engineer – 01 – Should be Engineering Graduate in Electrical with 02 years experience – 32 years.
- Private Secretary – 01 – Bachelor Degree with 05 years experience and 120 w/m of stenography speed in English – 32 years.
- Assistant – 02 – Bachelor Degree with Knowledge of Computer Application – 32 years.
- Senior Technical Assistant – 01 – Post Graduation in any subject of physical sciences / instrumentation – 30 years.
- Instructor – 01 – Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 02 years of experience – 30 years.
- Coach (Athletics / Boxing) – 01 – Diploma in Coaching / Participation in Olympic or Asian Games or World Championship with certificate course in Coaching – 30 years.
- Junior Engineer – 02 – Bachelor Degree in Engineering in relevant discipline or Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering with at least 02 years of experience – 32 years.
- Senior Statistical Engineer – 01 – Bachelor Degree either in Statistics / Mathematics or Economics or Commerce with statistics as one of the main subject – 30 years.
- Stenographer – 06 – Intermediate with 80 w/m of stenography speed in English and having knowledge of computer operation – 32 years.
- Lower Division Clerk – 13 – Intermediate with 35 w/m of English Typing Speed on computer and working knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing, Internet etc. – 32 years.
- Library Assistant – 01 – Should be Graduate with Library and Information Science subject / Graduate in any discipline and having Diploma or certificate in Library Science – 30 years.
- Laboratory Assistant – 01 – Graduation in Science / Diploma in the field of technology or engineering / ITI with 05 years of working experience – 30 years.
- Library Attendant – 01 – 10th standard passed – 30 years
- Dresser – 01 – Matriculation with primary knowledge of First Aid – 30 years
- Multi Tasking Staff – 01 – Matriculation – 30 years
- Computer Operator – 01 – BCA / B.Sc. with 02 years of experience or B.Sc. with DOEACC A level certificate and 02 years of experience – 30 years.
How to Apply: Neatly and completely filled in applications must be submitted to the Deputy Registrar, Administration – I, Recruitment Cell, Mizoram University, Post Box No. 190, Aizawl, Mizoram – 796 004 latest by 08.02.2013.
Desirable persons must have to follow the mentioned below web link for getting complete information of the university recruitment:
Official website of Mizoram University – http://www.mzu.edu.in