Mizoram University Section Officer, Assistant, Professional Assistant, Technical Assistant, UDC, Computer Operator, Multi Tasking Staff, Hostel Attendant Vacancy
|No. of Total Vacancy: –||08|
|Age Limit: –||28 years|
|Job Nature: –||Temporary|
|Last Date: –||14/06/2012|
Mizoram University Recruitment for Non-teaching Jobs:-
Mizoram University was established in 2001. The university has aim to educate and train man-power in the development of the state of Mizoram and to pay special attention to the improvement of social and economic conditions and welfare of the people of the state. At present, the University are inviting applications from eligible candidates for filling up the vacancies of Section Officer, Assistant, Professional Assistant, Technical Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Computer Operator, Multi Tasking Staff and Hostel Attendant in the UGC Academic Staff College, Mizoram University. The recruitment is purely on contract basis for a period up to 31/03/2017. Desirable candidates having the recruitment relevant qualification and age limit should send their filled in applications latest by 14.06.2012. More information about eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection procedure etc. are mentioned in written below lines.
Mizoram University Non-teaching Vacancies Details are as follow:-
Post Name, Number of Vacancy and Essential Qualifications:
1. Section Officer – 01 – Bachelor Degree with 03 years of working experience.
2. Assistant – 01 – Bachelor Degree with working knowledge of Computer.
3. Professional Assistant – 01 – Candidates should be Post Graduate in Library Science or Graduate in Library Science with Master Degree or Graduate in Library Science with 05 years of working experience as a semi professional assistant.
4. Technical Assistant – 01 – Candidates should have BCA / B.Sc. qualification in Computer Science with DOEACC ‘A’ level certificate.
5. Upper Division Clerk – 01 – Bachelor Degree with working knowledge of Computer.
6. Computer Operator – 01 – Candidates should be Graduate either in Computer Application or Computer Science with 05 years of working experience in same field OR having Bachelor Degree in Science with DOEACC ‘A’ level certificate and 05 years of working experience.
7. Multi Tasking Staff – 01 – Should be Intermediate.
8. Hostel Attendant – 01 – Intermediate qualification is essential to apply for the post.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between 18 years and 28 years.
For srl. no. 1, 2, 3 and 6 Posts: Rs. 9300-34800/-
For rest of the posts: Rs. 5200-20200/-
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- that should be paid in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Mizoram University on State Bank of India, Aizawl Main Branch.
How to apply: For applying against the recruitment, candidates are required to submit their correctly filled in applications in the prescribed format in A-4 size paper along with applicable application fee to the Deputy Registrar, Administrative-I, Recruitment Cell, Mizoram University, Post Box No. 190, Aizawl, Mizoram – 796 004 up to 14th June 2012.
Some notable points:
i) The appointment is tenure based.
ii) Those candidates want to apply for more than one post are needed to submit separate application for each post.
To get more information related to qualification, how to apply, selection procedure etc. log on the provided below link:
Official website of the University – http://www.mzu.edu.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh Trade Apprentice recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 465 Posts
- RRB Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Technicians Result
- LICHFL, Assistant, Assistant Manager, Associate Result
- GHC, Gujarat Peon (Class IV) recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 1205 Posts
- SEBI, Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Admit Card