MNIT Assistant Professor Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies: –||91|
|Educational Qualification: –||Ph.D / PG Degree|
|Age Limit: –||35 Years|
|Last Date: –||21.05.2012|
|Selection Process: –||Interview|
|Nature of Job||Temporary likely to be permanent|
Recruitment in MNIT for Assistant Professor Vacancy: Apply Online
Malviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur has issued a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Professor. In this regard, Applications are being invited from deserving Candidates for filling up the vacant positions of above post. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online up to 21st of May, 2012. Detailed Recruitment information is given below —
MNIT Jaipur Assistant Professor Vacancy Details
Name of post – Assistant Professor.
No of Total Vacant post – 91
Pay Scale – Rs. 15,600-39100/- with different Grade Pay.
No. of Vacancies and Subjects / Departments – Architecture and Planning – 06 Post, Chemical Engineering -13 Post, Computer Engineering – 06 Post, Information Technology -09 Post, Electrical Engineering – 05 post, Electronics & Communication Engineering – 10 Post, Mechanical Engineering – 11 Post, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering – 07 Post, Chemistry – 04, Physics – 06 Post, Humanities and Social Science – 02 Post, Management Studies – 01 Post, Mathematics – 03 Post, Centre for Energy and Environment – 02 Post.
Educational Qualification and Experience – To know this, click on the Detailed Recruitment Link provided on the bottom of this web page.
Age Limit – Not more than 35 years as reckoned on 21/05/2012. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category as per norms of Government.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply — Candidates with having requisite Educational qualification for the post of Assistant Professor may apply for the same through online mode. Before Online application Candidate should read all the instruction given on official website. Candidates are required to keep Print out with reference number of application after submission of it for further use.
Important Dates – Starting Date of Online Application – 01/05/2012.
Last Date of Online Application – 21/05/2012. (For first round of Interview)
Important Facts – 1. Candidates are required to come with hard copy of application with all supporting documents at the time of Interview, If they will called for it.
2. This is Standing Advertisement
Click Here to get complete details in regard of Educational Qualification, working experience, Relaxation and Reservation, How to apply etc of the recruitment notification of MNIT for the post of Assistant Professor.
Further updates can be read at the Official website of MNIT which is following — http://mnit.ac.in
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
JPSC, Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1118 Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professor (Backlog)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 566 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –