Mountain Division Ordnance Unit Mazdoor, Firemen Vacancy
|No. of Vacant Posts: –||38 Post|
|Educational Qualification: –||Matriculation|
|Age Limit: –||18 to 30 years|
|Nature of Job:||Permanent|
|Job Location||Locations of Mountain Division Ordnance Unit|
|Selection Process||Not Mentioned|
|Date of Test/ Interview||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date to apply||within 21 days|
Recruitment at Mountain Division Ordnance Unit (under Ministry of Defence) for the vacant post of Mazdoors and Firemen.
Mountain Division Ordnance unit (Ministry of defence) has published a advertisement for filling up the 38 vacant post of Mazdoors, and Firemen. In this regard, Applications are being invited from all eligible and desirous Candidates for appointment to above position. Interested Candidate may send their application in prescribed format within 21 days of the publication of this notification. Recruitment related remaining details about no.of vacancies, age limit, salary, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process, How to apply, last date etc are mentioned further in following paragraphs —
Vacancy Details of the post of Mazdoors, Firemen for Mountain Division ordnance Unit
1. Name of Post – Mazdoors
No. of Vacancies – 21 Posts (Reserved Only for ST) (Out of which 02 for Ex Servicemen, 01 for HH Candidate, and 01 for Sportsperson
Age Limit – Applicant’s Age should be 18 to 30 years.
Educational Qualification – Applicant should be passed in Tenth class from recognized board and having good knowledge of Hindi language
Pay Scale – PB I of Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1800/- Per Month
2. Name of Post – Firemen
No. of Vacancies – 17 Post (Reserved for only ST Candidates)( Out of which 02 for Ex service men, 01 seat for sportsperson, and 01 seat reserved for hearing handicapped person.)
Age Limit – Candidate should be 18 to 30 years of Age.
Educational Qualification – Candidate should have completed Matriculation and having ability of related duties.
Physical Standard for Firemen- Height – 165 Cm, (162.5 cm for ST), Chest -81.5 cm (85 cm with expansion), Weight – 50 kg
Pay Scale – PB I of Rs. 5200-20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1900/- per month.
Selection Process – The mode of selection to above post is physical endurance test and Written Examination followed by interview
Nature of Jobs – Initially above jobs are on temporary basis but After successfully Completion of probation period of two years, this Job may be permanent.
Job Location – 5 Mtn Div ord Unit Location and it detachments at AP
How to Apply – Candidates with suitable eligibility may send their application in prescribed proforma on plain paper. Two recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application on the allotted space. Attested copies of all relevant documents and testimonials in regard of Age proof, Educational qualification, NOC and Ex Servicemen discharge certificate, Domicile, Character, Caste (if applicable), PWD, Sports person (if applicable) and Medical certificate should be attached with application. Sealed envelope containing application must be superscribed as ‘ Application for the post of Mazdoors/Firemen (and category of Candidate).
Application complete in all respect along with all required copies of documents should be addressed to ‘ 5 Mtn DOU (Mountain Division Ordnance Unit), PIN-909005, C/O APO by only registered post
End Date of Submit of Application – within 21 days (28 days for Candidates from Andaman and Nicobar and Lakshdweep Island) of the publication of this advertisement
Important facts – 1. Age will be counted as on Last Date of application.
2. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per Govt norms.
3. Candidates who are married and living with spouse are not required to apply.
4. ST and PH Candidates are required to submit their relevant document’s copy
5. Only selected Candidates will be called for Test/ Interview.
6. No TA/ DA will be provided for the attending in recruitment process
7. Candidates will be informed through call letter about date and time of examination
For Complete Details of the Job of Mazdoor, Firemen for Mountain Division Ordnance Unit click on the following web link –
Further updates are available at the Official Website –
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh