Recruitment of Court Manager in High Court of Madhya Pradesh Apply online
Applications through online mode from the job oriented candidates are invited by High Court of Madhya Pradesh for the recruitment of Court Manager on contract basis. Applicants meeting all terms and conditions of recruitment and wishing to apply need to submit application online by 27.02.2012. Selection of candidates will be done initially for a period of one year that may be increased as per requirement and performance. Applicants can get details about educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, no. of vacancies, pay scale, age limit etc by reading below written paragraphs.
Details of recruitment of Court Manager in MP High Court: –
1. Name of the Position – Court Manager
No.of Vacancies – 54 ( UR – 27, OBC – 08, SC – 09 and ST – 10 )
Pay Scale – Applicants who will be selected as Court Manager will be paid Rs. 50,000/- per month.
Age limit – Candidates must not be above than age of 35 years as on 01.01.2012.
Educational Qualification – Candidates having MBA degree from any recognized university with one year experience in concerned discipline can apply for the job of Court Manager.
Nature of job – Contract basis
Period of contract – one year
Examination fee – Candidates belonging to General and OBC Categories will have to pay Rs. 500/- and belonging to SC,ST and PH will have to pay Rs. 250/- with postal charge Rs. 50/- at MPonline centre.
Selection Procedure – Appointment of candidates will be made on the basis of performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants who meet above given all terms and conditions and wish to apply should use below given web link ” Apply online” and website www.mponline.gov.in.
2. Applicants should furnish the application in online prescribed format having mentioned details about educational qualification, experience, date of birth etc and click on submit button to send application through online mode by 27.02.2012.
Preliminary Examination date – 25.03.2012
Main Examination date – 06.05.2012
Applicants can apply online and know details about MP High Court Court Manager educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, pay scale, no.of vacancies etc from further provided web links: –
Official website of MP High court – http://mphighcourt.nic.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Air India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Officer (Accounts), Officer (HR & IR)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 32200
- Eligibility – 12th, mba, ca
- Last Date – 03 Aug, 2018
- Location –
NEERI Recruitment 2018 – 16 Posts of Technical Assistant, Senior Technical Officer, Technical Officer
- NEERI Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technical Assistant, Senior Technical Officer, Technical Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 35400
- Eligibility – b tech, b sc, mba
- Last Date – 16 Apr, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- KSIDC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Manager
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 24040 – 38840
- Eligibility – b tech, mba
- Last Date – 30 Apr, 2018
- Location – Kerala
KSIDC Recruitment 2018 – » Read more about: KSIDC Recruitment 2018 – 3 Posts of Assistant Manager »
- MEGA Recruitment 2016
- Post – Assistant General Manager, General Manager Posts
- Total no. of Vacancy – 05 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 75000/-
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date – 01 Mar, 2016
- Location – Gujarat
- NEDFI Recruitment 2016
- Post – Assistant Manager Grade – (A) PostsTotal no. of Vacancy – 8 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 17100-28100/-
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 04 Mar, 2016
- Location –