MP PET – Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Examination.
The applicants who want to take up Engineering as their profession can try for the Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test for getting admission into bachelor programs in Engineering. A large number of colleges or institutes in the state of Madhya Pradesh give admission through MP PET.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Must have cleared class 12 examination having science stream with the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
- Age limit must be between 17 yrs to 21 yrs.
- The final year students of class 12 may also write the examination.
- Reservation is there for the SC/ST candidates.
|Physics||300||3 Hours||Negative markings will be there for wrong answers|
- Hard work does not have any substitute, so do lots of practice.
- Prepare a routine and try to follow it strictly.
- Manage your time tactfully.
- All topics must be covered fully so that no points are left out.
- Solve lots of test papers, sample papers.
- Lots of coaching centers are available applicants can join those classes.
- Use the simple and short cut methods to save your time in the exam.
- Try to solve the Test papers within a time limit.
- Lastly be confident and the exam will be yours.
- Prepare previous papers and give lots of mock test.
Syllabus for MP PET
- Electricity and magnetism
- Modern physics
- Analytical geometry
- Differential calculus
- Integral calculus
- Amino acids and peptides
- Atomic structure and chemical bonding
- Chemical equilibrium
- Chemical kinetics
- Extractive metallurgy
- Gaseous and liquid states
- General topics
- Nuclear chemistry
- Practical organic chemistry
- Principles of qualitative analysis
- Properties and uses of some important polymers
- Reactions of benzene
- Solid state
- Surface chemistry
- Transition elements (3d series)
How to Apply?
The forms are available from all the colleges accepting the scores of MP PET examination and also from the board which is conducting the examination. You can also get the forms by sending the application fee DD to the conducting body and they will mail the forms to your contact address.
How to fill the Form?
- The must be very careful while filling the form.
- Read the information bulletin before filling the form.
- Give all the information correctly otherwise the form may get rejected.
- HB Pencils and Ball point pens are only to be used for form fill up.
- The application form must reach the before the last date so post it before few days of the mentioned last day of application.
Dates to be remembered of MP PET
Entrance Examination: 1st week of May
Online Application Forms: 2nd week of March-1st week of April
List of MP PET centers
- Alirajpur, Anuppur, Ashoknagar Bhopal
- Betul, Bhind, Burhanpur, Barwani, Balaghat
- Chhindwara, Chhatarpur
- Dhar, Dewas, Datia, Damoh
- Gwalior, Guna
- Hoshangabad, Harda
- Khargone, Khandwa, Katni
- Morena, Mandsaur, Mandla
- Neemuch, Narsinghpur
- Rewa, Ratlam, Rajgarh, Raisen
- Singrauli, Sidhi, Shivpuri, Sheopur, Shajapur, Shahdol, Seoni, Sehore, Satna, Sagar
- Ujjain, Umaria
Colleges Accepting the MP PET Score
- Govt. Polytechnic College, BALAGHAT
- Govt. Polytechnic College, BETUL
- Govt. Polytechnic College, DINDORI
- Govt. Polytechnic College, SHIVPURI
- Govt. Polytechnic College, TIKAMGARH
- Govt. Polytechnic College,Dewas
- Govt. Women’s Polytechnic College Bhopal
- Indra Gandhi Engineering College, Sagar
- Jabalpur Engineering College, Jabalpur
- Polytechnic College, DAMOH
- Polytechnic College, HOSHANGABAD
- Polytechnic College, JABALPUR
- Rewa Engineering College, Rewa
- Sardar Vallabh Bhai Polytechnic College Bhopal
- Ujjain Engineering College, Ujjain
- Women’s Govt Polytechnic College
Reference Books for MP PET
- Circuits Devices And Systems by R.J. Smith
- Elecricity And Magnetism by Resnick And Halliday
- Heat And Waves by H.C. Verma
- Heat And Waves by Resnick And Halliday
- Mechanics by H.C. Verma
- Mechanics I.E. Irodov
- Mechanics Resnick And Halliday
- Modern Physics by H.C. Verma
- Modern Physics by I.E. Irodov
- Optics H.C. Verma
- General Chemistry by
- J.D. Lee
- O.P. Aggarwal
- Organic Chemistry by
- Morrison & Boyd And Its Solutions
- Parmar & Mp Chawla — Reaction Mechanism In Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry by
- Ncert Inorganic Chemistry
- J.D. Lee– Concise Inorganic Chemistry
- O.P. Aggarwal
- High School Mathematics by Hall And Knight
- Algebra by M.L. Khanna
- Calculus And Analytic Geometry by G.N.Berman
- Calculus And Analytic Geometry by Thomas And Finney
- Coordinate Geometry by Loney
- Calculus And Analytic Geometry by M.L. Khanna
- Calculus And Analytic Geometry by I.A.Maron
- Vectors By M.L. Khanna
Coaching Centers for MP PET
- Akasah Institute
- ALLEN Career Institute
- bansal’s academy
- Bright education centre
- Brilliant Tutorials
- Cambridge Classes, Udaipur
- Career Forum
- Career Point Kota
- carries launcher
- Dhakshina Educational service pvt ltd. Chennai
- Future planet
- Matrix classes
- Narayana IIT Academy
- Om tutorials, Mumbai
- Pie Education
- Quest Tutorials Delhi
- rammayiah’s institute of Hyderabad
- Sapra classes
- Sri Chaitanya
- Takshila institute
- Vidyamandir Classes
How and Where To Get the Results?
The examinees can get their result from the official website of the Institute itself, for availing the result through net the applicant need to enter the roll number and the Date of Birth. The institute also mails the result to the postal address given by the students, after one week of the examination.
The score is valid for one year.
Contact Address for the MP PET
Director, Directorate of Technical Education (DTE),
Phone: (O) 5203801 (R) 2430865