Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur
Notification: – Civil Judge Class-2 Entrance Exam-2011
Madhya Pradesh High Court invites online application from Indian Citizens for the post of Civil Judge. In this regard high court advertise it under the advertisement no. C/2124/exam/15.3.2011. The above proposed posts are on temporary basis which is initially for two yrs. Details information related to the post are showing below.
|Name of post||No. of posts||Age on 01.01.12||Pay scale|
|Civil Judge Class-2||38 (UR-19, OBC-05, SC-06, ST-08)||Between 21 to 35 yrs||Rs.27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770 and other allowances|
Age Relaxation: – 3yrs age would be relaxed for Domicile of Madhya Pradesh SC/ST/OBC/Ex-servicemen
Note: – There is no any reservation for the candidates, who are not domicile of Madhya Pradesh but come in reserved category.
Educational Qualification: – Law Graduate from any recognized university.
Examination Fee: – Rs.300/- for the candidates of UR category and the entire candidates outsider of Madhya Pradesh and Rs.150/- for the candidates of Reserved category who is domicile of Madhya Pradesh. Besides of examination fee Rs.40/- Should be paid as portal charges.
Mode of Payment: – Candidates may pay the examination fee including with portal charge through Credit cards or Internet Banking of the branches from SBI and Union Bank.
Selection Methodology: – Candidates would be selected after the written examination and Interview. The written examination will be in two stages; firstly the test would be in nature of objective type and after clearance the first stag candidates would be faced the second stage of written examination which will be nature of subjective. Candidates who got succeed in the second stage of examination will be called for interview.
Candidates would be selected finally, who got max. Marks in both segments as written of descriptive exam and interview; means merit list will be published on the basis of score of both written and interview.
Examination Centers: – Preliminary examination will be held in the city like Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, and Gwalior and centres of the mains examination will be in Jabalpur.
|Examination centre||Code no.|
Important Dates: –
Date of preliminary Examination: – 03rd July 2011
Date of Mains Examination: – 07th August 2011
Last Date of submission online application: – 25th April 2011
General Condition: –
1) Candidates selected finally should present Medical Certificates
2) Reserved candidates from outside of Madhya Pradesh would tick the category as UR; they have to apply for reserved category.
3) Candidates must have good character and Physically fit
4) Candidates domicile of Madhya Pradesh and comes under Reserved category will be liable for TA/DA for participating in examination.
Candidates may view full advertisement on the link showing below: –
For further information candidates should log the official site: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Deputy Marketing Manager, Assistant Marketing Manager, Company Secretary-cum-Law Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 24900 – 50500
- Eligibility – llb, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 06 Sep, 2018
- Location –
- Post – Monitor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 25 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28635
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 17 Sep, 2018
- Location – delhi
- Post – Stipendiary Trainees Category-I, Stipendiary Trainees Category-II, Security Guard, Technician/ B, Driver-cum-pump Operator-cum-fireman/ A, Upper Division Clerk
- Total no. of Vacancy – 96 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 16000 per month for the 1st year &
- Post – Assistant Manager (Finance)/JAO, Assistant Manager (Sales & Marketing), Assistant Manager (HR)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 38 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20600 – 46500
- Eligibility – mba, ca, icwa
- Last Date –
HPCL Biofuels Limited, Bihar Seasonal Vacancy recruitment Application form Download August 2018 – 28 Posts
- Post – Seasonal Vacancy, Non Management Vacancy, Management Vacancy
- Total no. of Vacancy – 56 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1.44 – 03.00/- Lakh (Per year)
- Eligibility – post graduate, 10th, iti
- Date of Interview – 10,