MADHYA PRADESH PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION BOARD (MPPEB)
Online Applications are invited by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) for the recruitment of Samvidha Shala Shikshak Grade – III (teachers) from eligible and interested Indian or Nepal or Bhutan candidates. Interested candidates may apply as per the details which is given below: –
Post Name: – Samvidha Shala Shikshak Grade – III (Teacher)
Department: – Panchayat and Rural Development Department and Madhya Pradesh Administration, Urban Administration and Development Department, Madhya Pradesh.
Vacancy: – Aprox 58000/- seats.
Salary: – Fixed amount 5000/- per month or as per as Madhya Pradesh Administration.
Qualification: – Applicants must pass the Intermediate examination from any recognized Board with minimum 50% marks and should have 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education.
Applicants are having Intermediate pass certificate with minimum 50% marks from any recognized Board and should 4 years degree in Elementary Education (B.EI.ED).
Age Limit: – Candidates age should be not more than 35 years and not below than 18 years.
Application Form Fee: – Candidates must pay Rs. 300/- for General or OBC category candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST category candidates through Debit Card or Credit Card or Internet Banking or Cash from through authorized Kiosk which is available on the website. Candidates will have to pay Rs. 50/- extra charges for the usege of the authorized Kiosk.
Selection Process: – written test and final merit list which is prepared by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) on the basis of marks scored in written test.
Examination Scheme: – There are 150 questions in question paper of Eligibility Test and time is 150 minutes. The paper would consists of multiple choice questions with four choices and one would be correct.
Questions Structure: – Child Development and Pedagogy , Language –I, Language –II, Mathematics, Environmental Studies. All subjects contains 30 questions and each questions contains 1 marks and there would be any Negative Marking.
Important Dates: –
- Starting date of Online application is 27th September 2011.
- Closing date or Online application is 27th October 2011.
- Examination date is 18th December 2011.
- Examination Start Time is 10:00 AM.
- Time of Filling Important information in the Answer Sheets is 10 (Ten) minutes.
- Examination will be start on 10:15 AM.
- Examination will be close on 12:45 PM.
Test Admit Card: – MPPEB will release admit card for only those candidates who stand correct on scrutiny parameters. Admit card will not be sent by post. So, applicants must download the admit card through MPPEB website.
How to apply: – Open the official website of MPPEB and click on the recruitment tab. After that click on Samvidhya Shala Shikshak Grade – III apply online tab and than follow the process. Only Online application would be acceptable and candidates have to clearly mention their choice language in the application form.
Online application form would be scrutinized on the basis of some points which is given below: –
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Postal Address
- Date of Birth
- Choice of Language
For more details about the recruitment of Samvidhya Shala Shikshak Grade – III, Please click on the web link which is given below: –
Click here for Recruitment Details
Click here for Online application
Official website of MPPEB is https://www.mponline.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
Government of Bihar, Bihar Part Time Teacher Science & Maths recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 133 Posts
- Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part Time Teacher Science & Maths, Assistant Cook, Part Time Teacher Social Science, Part Time Teacher Language, Warden Cum Teacher, Adeshpal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7,000
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Stenographer Grade III, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1451 Posts
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, gnm, b pharmacy
- Last Date –
- Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Trained Graduate Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 960 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28,940 – 78,910
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b ed,