MADHYA PRADESH PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION BOARD (MPPEB)
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates: –
- Opening date for Online application: – 01st October 2011.
- Closing date for Online application: – 31st October 2011.
- Examination Date: – 22nd January 2012.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Bhopal invites applications through Online Mode from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Samvidha Shala Shikshak Grade – II (Teacher). Recruitment related remaining information can be seen below: –
Post Name: – Samvidha Shala Shikshak Grade – II (Teachers)
No. of Vacancies: – about 22000/- seats.
Academic Qualification: – Bachelor Degree from any recognized institution or University with minimum 50% marks and should have 2 years Diploma certificate in Elementary Education Science.
Applicants must passed the Intermediate examination from any recognized Board with at least 50% marks and Degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
Applicants having 50% marks in Higher Secondary Examination from any recognized Board with 4 years Degree in BA or B.S.C.Ed.
Age Limit: – Applicants should attain 21 years but not crossed 35 years of maximum age.
Application Form Fee: – Candidates will have to pay Rs. 400/- for UR and OBC category candidates and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST category candidates through Internet Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card of cash form through authorized kiosk which is available on the website. Candidates will have to pay Rs. 50/- extra charges for the usage of the authorized kiosk.
Selection Procedure: – Written Test. After that Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) will prepare a final merit list which is purely based on Marks scored in written test.
Department: – Madhya Pradesh Administration, Panchayat and Rural Development Department and Madhya Pradesh Administration.
Remuneration: – Fixed amount Rs. 7000/- per month.
Question Structure: – There are two types of question 1st is Compulsory and second is Optional.
- Compulsory Subject: – Child Development and Pedagogy, Language – 1, Language – II.
- Optional Subject: – Mathematics (for Math Teacher), Science (For Science Teacher), Social Science (For Social Science Teacher) and any one language in Hindi or English or Sanskrit or Urdu (For Language Teacher).
All compulsory Subjects contain 30 marks and all optional Subjects contain 60 marks and each question contains 1 mark and there would be any Negative Marking.
Total Question and Marks: – 150 questions and each question contain 1 mark.
Examination Venue: – Any District in Madhya Pradesh State.
Last Date: – Last date of Submission of online application is 31st October 2011.
How to apply: – Before going to apply candidates have to read all the instructions carefully and then after follow online apply link. Only Online application would be acceptable and candidates have to clearly mention their choice language in the application form.
Online applications form would be scrutinized on the basis of some points which is given below: –
- Applicant’s photograph
- Applicant’s Signature
- Applicant’s Category
- Applicant’s Community
- Applicant’s Gender
- Postal Address
- Date of Birth
- Language Choice
At the Online Apply Link candidates will be able to apply for the recruitment.
For the particular recruitment of Samvidha Shala Shikshak Grade – II can be seen also on recruitment link which is given below: –
Further updates can be viewed at the web address showing below: –
More Govt Jobs given below
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
Government of Bihar, Bihar Part Time Teacher Science & Maths recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 133 Posts
- Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part Time Teacher Science & Maths, Assistant Cook, Part Time Teacher Social Science, Part Time Teacher Language, Warden Cum Teacher, Adeshpal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7,000
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh