MPPSC Mining Inspector Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancy||45|
|Educational Qualification||Degree/ Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 5200-20200/- PM|
|Age Limit||18 – 30 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 180/-, Rs. 90/-|
|Portal Charge||Rs. 35/- (All Aspirants)|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||06th May 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||15th May 2013|
MPPSC Recruitment for Mining Inspector Vacancy
Madhya Pradhesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has issued a notification against recruitment for filling up 45 vacant seats of Mining Inspector post. Concern of this, Online applications are being invited from talented candidates. Thus, eager candidates may send their duly filled applications through online on the address of MPPSC on or before 15th May 2013. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Vacancy Details of Mining Inspector Job in MPPSC
Name of the Vacant Position: – Mining Inspector
Total No. of Vacancy: – 45 (UR-23, ST-09, OBC-07, SC-06)
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Degree or Diploma in Mining Engineering discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 30 years and not below than 18 years.
Application Fee: – Rs. 90/- (Rs. 30/- as Examination Fee and Rs. 60/- as application fee for SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates of MP) and Rs. 180/- (Rs. 120/- as Examination Fee and Rs. 60/- as Application Fee) for all other candidates whose resident is not in MP must be paid by aspirants. Applicants also pay Rs. 35/- as Portel Fee.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply: – Firstly applicants upload their latest passport size color photograph and signature on specific location. Then click on Apply Online button and after opening the online application web page, applicants follow the process and last press submit button for submission of this application. After that take a print out copy of submitted application and remain it safely for future reference.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 06th May 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 15th May 2013.
Opening Date for Correction in Online Application Form: – 10th May 2013
Opening Date for Correction in Online Application Form: – 17th May 2013
To View Full Details of Recruitment Advertisement of the Position of Mining Inspector issued by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC), go through the web link given below: –
Official website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
More Govt Jobs given below
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – TGT, PGT
- Total no. of Vacancy – 667 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b com, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul,
- Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Range Forest Officer, Assistant Conservator of Forest
- Total no. of Vacancy – 92 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4,800
- Eligibility – graduate, b sc
- Last Date – 06 Aug,