MPPSC Mining Inspector Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||30|
|Age Limit||18 – 30 years|
|Salary||Rs. 5200-20200/- PM|
|Application Fee||Rs. 180/-, Rs. 90/-|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||17th December 2012|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||16th January 2013|
|Date of Written Test||21st April 2013|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Recruitment in MPPSC for Mining Inspector Vacancy
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for filling up the vacancy of Mining Inspector. That’s why, online applications are being invited by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) from active and laborious candidates through the Notification No. – 04/Exam/ 2012 dated 17th December 2012. So, eager aspirants may send their duly filled applications through online on or before 16th January 2013. For more details please see below.
Vacancy Details of Mining Inspector Jobs in MPPSC
Name of the Vacancy: – Mining Inspector
Total No. of Vacancy: – 30
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Bachelor Degree in related discipline from any recognized Institution or University or Diploma in related discipline.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 30 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st January 2013.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 180/- (Rs. 90/- for Reserved Category of Madhya Pradesh) as application fee and Rs. 35/- as Portal Charge.
How to Apply: – Applicants who are Interested and eligible for this recruitment may click on the apply online button and after opening the online application web page applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 17th December 2012
Closing Date of online Registration: – 16th January 2013
Date of Written Examination: – 21st April 2013
Candidates are required to follow the below provided link to get complete information of the MPPSC Mining Inspector recruitment: –
Official website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
More Govt Jobs given below
- Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Director (Legislation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date –
JPSC, Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1118 Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professor (Backlog)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 566 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Motor Vehicles Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy –
- Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior scale Deputy Collector, Asst. Commissioner of state tax, State tax Officer, Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer, Govt. Labour Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 199 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56100-177500
- Eligibility –
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 547 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4300
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date –