MPSC Assistant Town Planners Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||112|
|Age Limit||18 – 33/ 38 years|
|Salary||Rs. 9300-34800/- PM|
|Application Fee||Rs. 260/-, Rs. 135/-|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||30th January 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||27th February 2013|
MPSC Recruitment for Assistant Town Planner Vacancy
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued a notification against recruitment for filling up 112 vacant seats of Assistant Town Planner jobs through the advertisement No. – 333/2013. Concern of this advertisement, dynamic candidates may submit their applications through Online on the address of MPSC on or before 27th February 2013. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Job Details of Assistant Town Planner Vacancy in MPSC
Name of the Position: – Assistant Town Planners
Total No. of Vacancy: – 112
Academic Qualification: – Those aspirants who passed the BE or B.Tech Degree Examination in Architecture Engineering discipline from any reputed Institution or University are eligible for this recruitment.
Salary: – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4400/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be crossed than 33 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st January 2013.
Probation Period: – Two years.
Application Fee: – Rs. 260/- (Rs. 135/- for Reserved category candidates) must be paid by applicants as application fee in the form of Challan or Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card.
How to Apply: – Applicants who fulfill the requisite qualification of Assistant Town Planners may submit their applications through online. Click on Apply Online button given further after opening the online application web page applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application. After submission of this application applicants take a print out copy of system generated application form for further use.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 30th January 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 27th February 2013
Candidates are required to follow the below provided link to get complete information of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) recruitment: –
Official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
More Govt Jobs given below
- Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Bill Collector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 124 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 16400 – 49870
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location –
PSCWB, West Bengal West Bengal Works Accountant Recruitment Examination, 2018 recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 604 Posts
- Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Drugs Control Officer, Assistant Director, Analyst (Drugs), Senior Scientific Officer (Drugs), Senior Scientific Officer (Food Safety)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 22 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Director (Legislation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date –
JPSC, Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1118 Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professor (Backlog)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 566 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –