MPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||05|
|Age Limit||45 years|
|Salary||Rs. 9300-34800/- PM|
|Application Fee||Rs. 410, Rs. 210|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||01st March 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||22nd March 2013|
MPSC Recruitment for Drug Inspector Vacancy
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for filling up 05 vacant seats of Drug Inspector job. In this concern, Online applications are being invited from qualified and talented candidates through the notification no. – 360/2013. So, Those aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification of Drug Inspector job may submit their duly filled applications through online on or before 22nd March 2013. Details are given below.
Vacancy Details of Drug Inspector Job in MPSC
Name of the Vacancy: – Drug Inspector
Total No. of Vacancy: – 05
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Bachelor Degree in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Science or Chemistry discipline from any recognized Institution or University with at least good academic record.
Salary: – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4400/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 45 years as on 01st July 2013.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 410/- (Rs. 210/- for Reserved category candidates) as application fee through online banking or Credit or Debit card.
How to Apply: – Firstly applicants read the instructions carefully and ensure that he/ she are eligible for this recruitment. After that click on Apply Online button given further and after opening the online application web page applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application. After successful submission of this application applicants take a print out copy of system generated application form for further use.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 01st March 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 22nd March 2013
Closing Date for Amount Submission in Bank: – 23rd March 2013
Viewing more details about the recruitment of Drug Inspector job may click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post –
PSCWB, West Bengal Sub-Inspector in the Subordinate Food & Supplies Service recruitment Apply Online August 2018 – 989 Posts
- Post – Sub-Inspector in the Subordinate Food & Supplies Service
- Total no. of Vacancy – 957 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 5400 – 25200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2600
- Eligibility –
- Post – Paediatrician Class-I, Principal Class-II, Chld Devlopment Project Officer Class-I, Veterinary Officer Class-II, Research Officer Class-II, Translator, Class-III
- Total no. of Vacancy – 322 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15,600- 39,100
- Eligibility – graduate, b tech
- Last Date –
Goa PSC, Goa Assistant Professors in Goa College of Music recruitment Apply Online August 2018 – 2 Posts
- Post – Assistant Professors in Goa College of Music, Assistant Professor in Architecture, Associate Professor in Architecture
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate
- Last Date –
- Post – Senior Inspector, Supervisor, Assistant Inspector, Sub Registrar, Grade-II, Senior Inspectors in Milk, Industrial Co-operative Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 966 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 35400 – 112400
- Eligibility – graduate,