MRPL Workman Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||50|
|Maximum Age||28 Years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 350/-|
|Last Date||10th October 2012|
|Salary||Rs. 11900-32000/- PM|
Jobs at MRPL for Workman Vacancy
Applications are being invited by Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), a subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, for filling up 50 vacant seats of Workman (Process) from energetic and eligible candidates through the advertisement No. 41/2012. According to this notification, Interested applicants may submit their applications through Online on or before 28th September 2012. Recruitment related more details can be seen below.
Job Details of Workman Vacancy in MRPL
Name of the Vacancy: – Workman (Process)
Total No. of Vacancy: – 50 (UR-26, OBC-12, SC-08, ST-04)
Academic Qualification: – Applicants must have completed Graduation in Chemistry discipline or Diploma in Chemical Engineering from any recognized Institution or University with minimum two years working experience.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 28 years.
Salary: – Rs. 11900-32000/- per month.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 350/-as application fee in the form of Challan through any Branch of State Bank of India.
Important Dates: –
- Opening Date of Online Registration: – 29th August 2012.
- Closing Date of Online Registration: – 28th September 2012.
- Closing Date of Receipt of Hard Copy: – 10th October 2012.
How to apply: – Firstly aspirants ensure that he/ she are eligible for this recruitment. Then press ‘Apply Online’ button for opening the online application web page. After opening the online application web page applicants fill it in all respect. After that press submit button for submission of this application. After submission of this application applicants take a print out copy of system generated application form and send it on the address which is ‘To, The DGM (HR), Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), Post Kuthethur, Mangalore – 575030’. Applicants must enclose original On-line acknowledgement slip and Copy of Challan with the application.
Notes: – Applicants must take a copy of Acknowledgement Slip for their record.
Recruitment related more details are available on the recruitment web page, For opening recruitment web page please click on the web link provided below: –
‘Mrpl Vacancy Details’
Notes: – Click on I Agree to above terms and press Proceed button for Apply Online
Official website of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) is
More Govt Jobs given below
- NTPC, Engineering Executive Trainee recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 404 Posts
- SAIL, Chhattisgarh Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 155 Posts
- IOCL, Tamil Nadu Trade and Technician Apprentice recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 494 Posts
- AIESL, Kerala Aircraft Maintenance Engineers recruitment Application form Download January 2018 – 70 Posts
- Vizag Steel, Andhra Pradesh Management Trainees recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 741 Posts