Mumbai Business School
Mumbai Business School (MBS) is a Management Institution which is an Associate Institution of Great Lakes Institution of Management, Chennai. Both the institutions were founded by the same person. MBS aims at providing high quality of education to its students. The institution focuses its curriculum in managing Human Capital with the help of functional management and technology. Another attracting factor of the institution is that more than seventy percent of the faculties are from international universities. The institution has a great infrastructure and provides every type of facilities to create a healthy environment for the students. The students of MBS are placed in a high post by many renowned companies.
Q. What are the courses offered by MBS?
A: The institution is famous for its one course that attracts students from all corners of the country –
- Post Graduate Program in Management – PGPM
Q. What are the Eligibility Conditions of the course?
A: The Eligibility Criteria goes like this –
- Candidates should be a Graduate from any recognized University
- Candidates with two years of work experience will be highly desirable
- Applicants must have valid score card of CAT / XAT / GMAT (MBS uses CAT score only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs have no role in the institutes academic programs)
Q. How to obtain the application form?
A: The application form can be obtained by –
- All eligible candidates can apply to Mumbai Business School by applying online
- The application forms are available online www.mbs.org
- Candidates have to pay the requisite amount by the means of credit card.
- After doing a payment candidates have to fill the online application form.
Q. What is the Selection Procedure at Mumbai Business School?
A: Candidates have to go through various stages of selection process to be a part of Mumbai Business School.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of CAT / XAT / GMAT scores.
- Apart from the above score cards, academic records, essays, letters of recommendations, work experience, performance in group discussions and personal interview have a good amount of weight age in the selection of a candidate.
- Candidates with strong academic background and an ability to handle the pressure make the shortlist.
- Candidates with leadership skills at work / school / college make the grade to be a part of the Mumbai Business School family.
Q. How is the placement statistics of Mumbai Business School?
A: The institution had seen its students being placed in good and renowned companies of the country. The placement team of the institution had matched the aspirations of the students. With the help of big industry experts the institution has provided its students the best deal. Companies like Airtel, Capgemini, HDFC bank, IBM, Kotak Mahindra Bank, HSBC, Yatra Group, TCS, Tvs Electronics, American Express, Crimson, Al Seer Dubai, Datamatics, Gujarat Glass, Fedders Lloyd, Zycus, Karvy, Lear Corporation, etc are the last year’s recruiters of Mumbai Business School. Students are hired as HR Executive, Supply Chain Executive, Consultant, Credit Analyst, Manager Marketing, Executive marketing, Executive Operations, AM Operations, Asst. Manager, Manager Sales, SAP Consultant, etc.
|15 lacs per annum|
6.5 Lacs per annum