|Mumbai Port Trust Medical Officer Vacancy|
|Total No. of Vacant Position||Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit||Maximum 35 years|
|Nature and Period of Job||Contractual basis|
Recruitment at Mumbai Port Trust for the vacancy of Medical Officer Jobs
Mumbai Port Trust has proposed to engage suitable and deserving person on the position of Medical Officer. In concern of appointment, A Walk in interview will be organized on 20/03/2013. So, it has invited all of those person who have required qualification written below. Desired Person may attend the interview as per given date, time and venue. Remaining details of vacancy notification are written below —
Mumbai Port Trust Medical Officer Vacancy Details
Name of Job – Medical Officer
Discipline – General Medicine
No. of Vacancies – Not Mentioned
Essential Educational Qualification – Applicant should have completed MBBS degree from recognized University. One year job experience in area of general medicine is essential. Apart from this, Applicant must have good knowledge of Marathi language.
Preferential Qualification – Master degree holder in General Medicine are desirable.
Age Limit – Not exceeding than 35 years
Scale of Pay – Rs. 20600-46500/- (lump sum of Rs. 52015/-) Per Month.
Nature and Period of Job – Contractual basis
Job Location – Modern Hospital, Nadkarni Park, Wadala (East), Mumbai
Selection Process – Interview
Date and Time of Interview – 20/03/2013, 11.30 am.
Place of Interview – Mumbai Port Trust Hospital, Nadkarni Park, Antop Village, Wadala (East), Mumbai – 400037.
How to Appear in interview – Eager person with meeting all required condition of criteria may participate in interview as per above written schedule. Aspirants are suggested to come with application with mentioned all details of personal bio-data. One recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the application. Attested Xerox copies of all respective supportive certificates must be attached with application.
Important Facts –
- At the time of interview, original copies of all documents must be produced by aspirants.
Recruitment related more details for the job of Medical officer issued by Mumbai port trust, can be read after clicking below given web link —
Official Website of Mumbai Port Trust —
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Lecturer, Chemist and Metallurgist, Vice-Principal/ Asst., Deputy Legislative Counsel, Junior Technical Officer, Junior Scientific Officer Posts
- Total no. of Vacancy – 30 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech,
- Post – Registrars, Sr. Registrars, Resident House Officers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Date of Interview – 05 September 2018 at 09.00 AM
- Location – Orissa
- Post – Tutor/Demonstrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 327 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 42000 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Last Date – 29 Aug, 2018
- Location – West Bengal
- Post – Nursing Officer, Office Assistant, Radio graphic Technician Grade I, Technical Officer, Personal Assistant, Private Secretary
- Total no. of Vacancy – 663 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300- 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4,600
- Eligibility – graduate, b sc
- Last Date –
- Post – Contract Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 147 Posts
- Salary –