NABARD Manager Corporate Communication Vacancy : Apply Online
|No. of Vacancies: –||03|
|Educational Qualification: –||Bachelor Degree in Journalism / Advertising / Public Relations|
|Age Limit: –||35 Years|
|Last Date: –||23.05.2012|
|Job Location: –||Mumbai|
|Nature of Job||Temporary|
Jobs in NABARD for Manager Cooperative Communication Vacancy: Apply Online
An advertisement related to vacancy of Manager Corporate Communication has been published by National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). Regarding it, Online applications are being invited from eligible candidates latest by 23rd May 2012. Candidates having completed Bachelor Degree in Journalism / Public Relations / Advertising are eligible to apply against current Managerial jobs of NABARD. Remaining Details such as Limitation of Age, How to apply, Nature of Job etc are given below: –
Vacancy Details of Cooperative Communication Manager of NABARD
Post Name: – Manager
No. of Vacancies: – 03
Age Limit: – Age of candidates should be less than 35 years as on 30th April 2012.
Educational Qualification: – Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks in either of Journalism / Public Relations / Advertising discipline.
Experience: –03 years of continuous working as PR functionaries in Govt. or Print / electronic Media.
Salary Package: – Candidates if selected will be offered Rs. 7.20 Lakh (ctc) per annum during first of working, Rs. 7.44 Lakh & Rs. 7.68 Lakh will be offered for rest of the 2nd and 3rd years of working.
Selection Methodology: – Interview is the method through candidates will be selected.
How to apply: – Candidates who meet with above eligibility may follow ‘Apply Online’ link to send their applications. The link, which is placed below, will be active between 09th May to 23rd May 2012.
It is required to all information putted in Online applications should be quite pure. Impurity will caused candidature and legal action will be taken in this regard.
To Know more about vacancy details of Manager of NABARD click on to link below: –
Link to send online application is available below: –
Official site of NABARD: –http://www.nabard.org/
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Physical Laboratory Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant I, Project Assistant II, Semi-Skilled Manpower
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 10th, b tech
- Date of Interview – 30 July 2018 at 09.00 AM
- Location –
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Air India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Officer (Accounts), Officer (HR & IR)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 32200
- Eligibility – 12th, mba, ca
- Last Date – 03 Aug, 2018
- Location –