NPSC SDO and Other Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||47|
|Age Limit||21 – 30 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 300/-|
|Closing Date||18th December 2012|
Recruitment in Nagaland PSC for SDO and Other Vacancy
A recruitment notification has been issued by Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) for filling up the vacant seats of Junior Dental Surgeon, Physiotherapist, Forest Ranger, Statistical Officer, Inspector of Statistics, Assistant Mechanical Engineer, Junior Engineer, SEO and Overseer. That’s why, Applications are being invited from skillful candidates through the notification No. – NPSC – 3/2012-2013 dated 14th November 2012. So, Willing aspirants may send their duly filled applications on the address of NPSC on or before 18th December 2012. More details are given below.
Vacancy Details of Junior Engineer and Other Vacancy in NPSC
Serial No., Name of Position – No. of Vacancies – Educational Qualification – Pay Scale: –
- Junior Dental Surgeon – 06 – Graduation in Dental Surgeon – Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon – 02 – Graduation in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry / G.M.VC/ G.B.VC / M.V.SC/G.V.Sc. – Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Physiotherapist – 03 – Graduation in physiotherapist – Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-
- Forest Ranger – 02 – Graduation in Science with forestry or agriculture with minimum second class marks and prescribed physical qualification – Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-
- Statistical Officer / Inspector of Statistics – 03 – PG in Statistics / Mathematics / Commerce/ Economics OR Bachelor degree with any one of above subjects and three years experience – Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-
- Assistant Mechanical Engineer – 01 – Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent or Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering – Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 01 – As same as above srl no. 06 – Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4400/-
- Junior Engineer (Drilling) – 01 – Graduation or three year Diploma in Mining / Drilling / Mechanical / Automobile Engineering – Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
- SDO (Civil) – 08 – Graduation or three year Diploma in Civil Engineering – Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with GP of Rs. 5400/-
- J E (Civil) – 12 – As Same as above post of SDO – Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Junior Engineer – 03 – Bachelor of Engineering in Agriculture / Civil or three year diploma in Civil Engineering – Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Rs. 4400/-
- Overseer (S.O.), -04 – Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering – Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP of Rs. 28,00/-
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 01 – Graduation or Diploma in Electrical Engineering – Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Rs. 4400/-
Age Limit — (As counted on 01/01/2012) — Applicants age should be not below than 21 years and not more than 30 years of
Availability of Application form – Application form can be obtained after paying Rs. 300/- in cash or in form of DD in favour of ‘ Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission. Application form can be also downloaded from official website..
How to Apply – Interested Person with meeting suitable qualification may send their application in only prescribed format. Two copies of recent passport size photograph, attested copies of all relevant supporting documents in claim of Educational Qualification with marks sheet, age proof, caste (if applicable) etc , Bank Draft, and one self addressed envelope etc must be enclosed with application.Properly filled application with suitable enclosures must be sent to below written address.
Address for Submission of Application –– Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima.
End Date for Submission of Application –– 18 th of December, 2012.
To view more information of the Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) Junior Engineer and Other recruitment advertisement have to log on the provided below link: –
Official website of Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)