Recruitment in Nagaland University for Teaching & Non Teaching Staff Vacancy
Notification related to jobs of Teaching Staff and Non Teaching Staff as Residential Doctor, Assistant Professor, Subject Matter Specialist, Farm Manager, Programme Assistant and Jr Steno / Computer Operator have been issued by Nagaland University. Applications in regard of purposed vacancy are being invited by Nagaland University from eligible candidates till 05th March 2012. Recruitment related rest of the details are given below.
Job Details of Teaching Staff & Non Teaching Staff of Nagaland University
Post Name – Qualification with Experience – Pay Scale: –
- Assistant Professor – Master Degree in Geography Discipline with minimum 55% marks from any Govt. recognized Indian University – Rs. 15600-39100/- Per Month.
- Residential Doctor – MBBS Degree with 3 years working experience – Not Mentioned.
- Subject Matter Specialist – Post Graduate Degree in Soil Science or Agriculture Chemistry Discipline – Rs. 8000-13500/- Per Month.
- Programme Assistant – Graduate Degree in Home Science Discipline with minimum two years working experience – Rs. 5500-9000/- Per Month.
- Farm Manager – Bachelor in Veterinary Science or B.Sc in Agricultural Discipline with two years working experience – Rs. 5500-9000/- Per Month.
- Junior Steno / Computer Operator – Bachelor Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce discipline with Stenography certificate with a speed of 80 wpm and 40 wpm in typing with at least two years working experience of stenography in a reputed firm or Company – Rs. 4000-6000/- Per Month.
Application Fee: – Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST/ OBC) in account no 30351467507 of Nagaland University at SBI Lumami Branch Code No – 13380. Candidates should take a counter foiled of this application fees issued from Bank.
Enclosures: – Xerox of Mark Sheet, Academic Qualification Certificate, Experience Certificate, age proof, Caste Certificate and three latest passport size color photograph.
How to Apply: – Candidates eligible as well as interested can send their applications in prescribed format after duly filling and enclosing with attested copy of shown enclosures. Apart of it, counter foil of paid application fee are also required to attach with application.
Application complete in all respect should be sent either through registered or speed post at the address showing below: –
Postal Address: – To, The Registrar, Nagaland University, Head Quarters, Lumami.
Deadline of Receipt Submission: – 05.03.2012
More recruitment details are available on the web page of Nagaland University. For viewing web page please click on the web link given below: –
Official website of Nagaland University is
More Govt Jobs given below
- NIACL, Administrative Officer recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 997 Posts
- HURL, Manager (Safety) recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 9 Posts
- MCL, Orissa Mining Sirdar T & S Gr. C recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 400 Posts
- India Post, Maharashtra Skilled Artisans recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 35 Posts
- Spices Board, Sikkim Spices Extension Trainees recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 14 Posts