Recruitment in National Board of Examinations for Multi Skill Assistant Job:
Applications on plain paper are invited by National Board Examinations from eligible and desirous candidates for the recruitment on the post of Multi Skill Assistant. This is contract basis recruitment for a certain period that may be continue. Applicants can apply to Deputy Director on plain paper by 24.02.2012 if they will have required educational qualification. Applicants can get details of how to apply, age limit, scale of pay, educational qualification etc by reading below given recruitment details.
Recruitment details for the job of Multi Skill Assistant: –
Name of Post – Multi Skill Assistant ( Systems )
No. of Vacancies – 04(Gen-03,OBC-01)
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200 – 20200 plus Rs. 2800/- Grade Pay
Age limit – Applicants’ maximum age should be less than 27 years as on last date of submission of application. Relaxation of 5 years will be given to the government servants.
Educational Qualification – Bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university and one year Diploma in Computer Application from recognized institute plus one year diploma in Computer Hardware maintenance.
How to apply: –
1.Interested candidates have to submit the application on plain paper along with attested copies of certificates of educational qualification, age , community, experience to the Deputy Director(Admn.), National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Mahatama Gandhi Marg(Ring Road), Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029 so as to reach on or before 24.02.2012.
2. Application should be enclosed within a superscribed envelope ” Application for the post of ———-“. and should contain Name of candidates, Father’s Name, details of educational qualification etc.
Applicants can know information about age limit, how to apply , educational qualification, pay scale, etc from web link ” Recruitment details”.
Official website of National Board of Examinations – http://www.natboard.edu.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh