National Institute of Epidemiology Technical Assistant (Statistical Assistant) Vacancy
|Total No. of Vacant Position||19 Vacancies|
|Essential Educational Qualification||Graduation in Statistics and two year experience or equivalent|
|Age Limit||Not more than 30 years|
|Nature and Period of Job||Temporary Basis for only six months|
|Date of Interview||11/02/2013.|
Recruitment at National Institute of Epidemiology for the vacancy of Technical Assistant.
National Institute of Epidemiology has issued a vacancy notification to fill up the 19 vacant position of Technical Assistant. In regard of selection, A Walk in interview will be organized on 11 /02/2013. so, all interested person who have required qualification may appear in interview as per schedule. further details like no. of vacancies, age limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection process, Interview schedule, How to attend the interview etc can be read in following paragraphs —
National institute of Epidemiology Technical Assistant Vacancy Details
Name of Project – Concurrent Evaluation of non communicable disease program in the clinic settings – Tamil Nadu Health Systems Project (TNHSP) at NIE.
Name of Vacancy – Technical Assistant (Statistical Assistant)
No. of Vacant Position – 19 Vacancies
Necessary Educational Qualification – Bachelor degree in Statistics with also having at least two years experience or/ two year diploma in equivalent subject or/ Bachelor degree with Statistics as a combination subject with two year experience or diploma in concerned subject.
Preferential Qualification – Master level degree in Statistics and knowledge of Computer Science.
Age Limit – Maximum – 30 years. Relaxation in upper limit of age will be given to SC/ST by 05 years, OBC – 03 years, and PWD up to 10 years.
Salary – Fixed amount of Rs. 19,481/- Per Month
Job Location – Tamilnadu.
Nature and Period of Job – Contractual Basis for only six months.
Selection Method – Interview
Date and time of Interview – 11/02/2013, 9.30 am
How to Attend the interview – willing person who possess required qualification may attend the interview as per schedule given above. They are required to come with latest Resume with full details, Photo ID, and Photocopies of all relevant supporting documents as well as their original also.
Important Facts – 1. Aspirants should bring four copies of their bio-data enclosed with relevant documents.
2. No Any TA / DA will be paid for appearing in interview.
To Know full details of Advertisement of National Institute of Epidemiology for the Jobs of Technical Assistant go through the link, pasted below like this —
Official Website of National Institute of Epidemiology —
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Deputy Marketing Manager, Assistant Marketing Manager, Company Secretary-cum-Law Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 24900 – 50500
- Eligibility – llb, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 06 Sep, 2018
- Location –
- Post – Monitor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 25 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28635
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 17 Sep, 2018
- Location – delhi
- Post – Stipendiary Trainees Category-I, Stipendiary Trainees Category-II, Security Guard, Technician/ B, Driver-cum-pump Operator-cum-fireman/ A, Upper Division Clerk
- Total no. of Vacancy – 96 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 16000 per month for the 1st year &
- Post – Assistant Manager (Finance)/JAO, Assistant Manager (Sales & Marketing), Assistant Manager (HR)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 38 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20600 – 46500
- Eligibility – mba, ca, icwa
- Last Date –
HPCL Biofuels Limited, Bihar Seasonal Vacancy recruitment Application form Download August 2018 – 28 Posts
- Post – Seasonal Vacancy, Non Management Vacancy, Management Vacancy
- Total no. of Vacancy – 56 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1.44 – 03.00/- Lakh (Per year)
- Eligibility – post graduate, 10th, iti
- Date of Interview – 10,